Odyssey Ai One Cruiser Putters

The jailbird putter cover is awesome. I just couldn’t game it. I love my 3T and just feel so comfortable with it

Rolled my Jailbird MH so well today. But the Ai has me so intrigued. Maybe a 7 to go with Jailbird. Seems silly to have two Jailbirds for some reason. I don't think an armlock or broomstick is for me. But maybe? Is it possible there's too many good options at this point?

I’m in the exact same boat - love my Jailbird MH but super excited about the AI version. Don’t think having two makes a ton of sense either, but I wouldn’t put it past me to do exactly that lol.

The blacked out shaft just pairs so well with it though.
tonys GIF by Tony Awards

I believe I’ve decided that a Jailbird of some kind will be my main putter for 2024 - had my first round of the year yesterday and fooled around with a few putters, and my Jailbird MH was the clear winner. I’ll definitely need to check out the Cruiser to see if it’s worth picking up over the MH.

I believe I’ve decided that a Jailbird of some kind will be my main putter for 2024 - had my first round of the year yesterday and fooled around with a few putters, and my Jailbird MH was the clear winner. I’ll definitely need to check out the Cruiser to see if it’s worth picking up over the MH.
I’m right there with ya! How can you not at least experiment with it? Jailbird has visual alignment tech and face tech coupled with silly amounts of stability. I have a Cruiser and a Mini on order.

I’m right there with ya! How can you not at least experiment with it? Jailbird has visual alignment tech and face tech coupled with silly amounts of stability. I have a Cruiser and a Mini on order.

Yeah I totally agree - just don’t think I can bring myself to pre-order this time around😀. I’ll run out and try one in store once they are available.

I preordered the jailbird cruiser. Will see what all the hype is about. I liked the mini a lot in the store.

I preordered the jailbird cruiser. Will see what all the hype is about. I liked the mini a lot in the store.
Let us know how it goes.

I want one...

Back