Odyssey Ai One Cruiser Putters

I want one...
Me too, kinda. After doing the research for the article it just seemed like there was a lot of potential there.

Me too, kinda. After doing the research for the article it just seemed like there was a lot of potential there.
A few years ago, the 38" counterbalanced putters were quite popular. I bought a few and always putted fine with them. They just never stayed in my bag long.

Need.

Yas Omg GIF by O&O, Inc

Im a super stroke grip fan, but I am intrigued by the grip they are using on the cruiser.
Quite honestly, the grip on a putter like this is almost inconsequential to me. I don't know if it matters that much.

Quite honestly, the grip on a putter like this is almost inconsequential to me. I don't know if it matters that much.
It does for me. But, im weird.

It does for me. But, im weird.
I hear ya, I just don't know if there's a ton of variance between these 17" grips. They just all kind of feel the same to me.

I hear ya, I just don't know if there's a ton of variance between these 17" grips. They just all kind of feel the same to me.
I havent liked the 17" SS grip, and changed out for the 13.25".

But like the shape I am seeing of the Odyssey grip.

No. I have access to some secret sauce. ;)
It’s so unfair. You get to work for such a cool company and get secret sauce equipment. Where did I go wrong? 😂

I sure wish that #7 came in a 35” like the original Tank Cruiser. I’m still gaming the OG but added the new 17” grip and it’s still my absolute favorite. I’ve always joked that nothing could ever get me to switch putters, but with the right length I would definitely like to try the AI version.

I have the cruiser jailbird arriving today

dustin, I hope you like yours as much as I like mine. I traded in a half dozen putters, thinning the herd to the Jailbird and a DF 2.1.

Love the jailbird "look", as it suits my eye, especially on short putts. Like the insert face, and distance control has been excellent. Hope this stays in the bag for a long time.

I know that jailbird cruiser is not right for my putting stroke. But god I want one.

Yes still want a broom though
38" is such a sweet spot for mallet putters. I've been screaming it for years.

I too want a broomstick.

I am SO happy to read this.
I cant wait. Wish I had it in the bag for Sunday, but one last hoorah with the JB 380 will be fine.

Back