Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder win again. 10-2. Good start for my boys.

Thunder win again. 10-2. Good start for my boys.

They're very good.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

It's Chuck Norris Cole time!

If LeBron doesn't have the best court vision in the NBA, I don't know who does. He's easily the best passer in the league IMO. It's ridiculous.

If LeBron doesn't have the best court vision in the NBA, I don't know who does. He's easily the best passer in the league IMO. It's ridiculous.

Chris Paul would like a word with you about that

Chris Paul would like a word with you about that

He's a fantastic passer, but LeBron I think is still better. The dude's vision is unbelievable.

Skill wise, I'd probably say CP3, but that's his job. Lebron is definitely the best passer at his position by a long shot, and he probably has the best combination of accuracy and power. He's the Aaron Rodgers of the NBA and CP3 is the Tom Brady. Can't go wrong with either, but Lebron's a tank, so I'll give him my vote.

It'd be hard to convince me cp3 isn't the best passer in the NBA. At pf? Lebron no doubt. Ive been watching cp3 since he was in college and he's absolutely amazing. To each his own though.

It'd be hard to convince me cp3 isn't the best passer in the NBA. At pf? Lebron no doubt. Ive been watching cp3 since he was in college and he's absolutely amazing. To each his own though.

Yeah I doubt we'd ever convince each other the other way. Who cares who's better. They're both amazing passers.

Yeah I doubt we'd ever convince each other the other way. Who cares who's better. They're both amazing passers.

Touche.

Back to the bench hes going after 2 quick fouls

Still on the floor. Don't mess with Chuck Norris Cole.

This Heat v Clippers is a great game. I wasn't planning on staying up to watch it but I can't turn it off.

This Heat v Clippers is a great game. I wasn't planning on staying up to watch it but I can't turn it off.

Cp3 is the man.

If I had to chose one, I would say Lebron is the best passer in the NBA. I could easily see how people argue for CP3, and they are definitely close, but Lebron just seems to "thread the needle" better and throws passes in holes that I don't even see watching on TV. His vision and basketball IQ is incredible.

Is it just me or is Griffin a huge b**** now? Not that he isn't tough, he is just a whiner. I have watched a handful of their games and he complains about everything! I know he's already a superstar but the kid has to remember it is only his second season in the league. It's annoying to watch. I absolutely loved him last year, he was one of my favorite players in the league. Not this year.

Is it just me or is Griffin a huge b**** now? Not that he isn't tough, he is just a whiner. I have watched a handful of their games and he complains about everything! I know he's already a superstar but the kid has to remember it is only his second season in the league. It's annoying to watch. I absolutely loved him last year, he was one of my favorite players in the league. Not this year.

I was thinking the exact same thing earlier, like word for word. Glad someone agrees.

It never gets old to see Lebron miss key free throws or do other things to screw up in crunch time.

It never gets old to see Lebron miss key free throws or do other things to screw up in crunch time.

I'm probably the biggest LeBron fan there is, but I have no issues anymore with anybody saying he's not clutch in the 4th quarter. 8-16 at the free throw line, missing rotations all night on defense, and TERRIBLE fouls at key moments? If the ball isn't in Dwyane Wade's hands at the end of the game, they're doing something wrong. That play he made to knock it off Jordan was a freak of nature display of athleticism.

Also this was probably one of the worst officiated games ive ever seen...from both sides. Its been really bad, consistently.

Also this was probably one of the worst officiated games ive ever seen...from both sides. Its been really bad, consistently.

Yeah, the officiating in the overtime was particularly bad. I don't blame Spoelstra for being upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back