Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

Great tournament, and some great golf all around. My hat's off to Phil, some amazing golf on the way to his 3rd Green Jacket. And seeing him with his wife and family was great afterwards.

I still don't know how anyone could ever call him overrated.

Ya know. Why don't you make predictions? At least I have the cajones to do it.

You can sit in the corner and lash out when others are wrong, but are too chickensh*t to say anything yourself.

Big man you are.

/rant over

Everybody made predictions that entered the contest. However DO not get personal with attacks, either one of you two.

Everybody made predictions that entered the contest. However DO not get personal with attacks, either one of you two.

I hated to do it but I can only take so many sucker punches before I have to say something.

If you choose to make predictions and put them out there and try and discredit everybody else, then you must deal with the backlash when you are wrong. The same thing that would have happened if you were right. If that had transpired you would have gone nuts. But in this case you were wrong, multiple times and if people want to put that out there CIVILLY, that is up to them.

This was such a great Masters that I am almost sad that it's over. I am SO happy for Phil and I will admit that I did cry when I saw him hug his wife.

congrats to Phil that was some awesome Golf!!

That was some nice TV golf! Congrats Phil! -16! :alien2: Not bad at all!

I made predicitions, but they were all more hopes than facts.

i hope tiger wins, kj would look nice in green, etc.

not Tigers the best and will win, and KJ is gonna get stomped. Youve never ever paid attention to a post that wasnt your own, or didnt criticize you. So just because Im not as aggressive as you calling me whatever you need to call me, I have real cajones, the once that are filled with humility and respect. Not self-centeredness and cockiness.

By the way, if you were truly a brand loyal human being, and a true nike golf fan, you wouldve asked for your name to be changed when Nike Golf the company had to email JB and GG to ensure all of us other THPers that you have no correlation with Nike Golf the company. That surely shows that they dont like you as much as you would wish. As much as Tiger possibly made the brand look bad, you're just as bad of a brand representative on a much smaller scale of course. Because although your head/ego is bigger than tigers, you as a person could never be half the man he is, and I dont care how many women he has been with behind his wifes back(god bless her soul).

Im not the only person sick of you here, and this post can receive as much negative reputation as it needs to.

This is the last time we will say this to either one of you. KNOCK IT OFF NOW!

This thread is to celebrate the Masters, and for those who were cheering for him the win by Phil. The rest of the stuff needs to be taken to PM. I know tempers are high but let's keep this a happy thread please.

Congrats Phil! What a great victory.

This is the last time we will say this to either one of you. KNOCK IT OFF NOW!

If I can't respond to him publicly, could his post at least be erased?

The two of you need to move on. Posts dont need to be erased, just like we are not going to erase the posts of you attacking people. Just move on BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!

Can I stay? :bananadance:

While not a huge Phil fan, I was happy for him and his family. I like it when players show emotion.

On that note, I hope Westwood gets his major soon. He was welling up during his interview ... and I say good for him. I don't want emotionless players ... not even Tiger. The fact that he was robotic is part of what I didn't care for.

And now for something completely different.....With all of the great golfers at or near the top of the leaderboard all week and the shots that they were making, is this one of the greatest Masters in recent memory?

Here is Phil's WITB according to Golf.com

DRIVER: Callaway FT-9 Tour Authentic (7.5°) with a Mitsubishi Fubuki 73 X shaft
FAIRWAY WOOD: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo (15°) with a Mitsubishi Fubuki 73 X shaft
HYBRID: Callaway Prototype (22°) with a Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X shaft
IRONS: Callaway X-Forged (4), X Proto (5-PW) with Rifle Project X 7.0 shafts
WEDGES: Callaway JAWS (53°, 60°, 62°) with Rifle Project X 7.0 shafts
PUTTER: Odyssey White Hot XG Blade
BALL: Callaway Tour ix

Can I stay? :bananadance:

While not a huge Phil fan, I was happy for him and his family. I like it when players show emotion.

On that note, I hope Westwood gets his major soon. He was welling up during his interview ... and I say good for him. I don't want emotionless players ... not even Tiger. The fact that he was robotic is part of what I didn't care for.

I totally agree. Even though I was pulling for Phil over Westwood I do hope he finally gets his major. When I saw Phil hug his wife and shed a tear that's about the time my tears starting to flow.

And now for something completely different.....With all of the great golfers at or near the top of the leaderboard all week and the shots that they were making, is this one of the greatest Masters in recent memory?

I know I have only been watchin golf for a few years now but in my mind this is without a doubt one of the best, if not the best, Masters in recent history.

Back