Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

While I agree that may be true, he was not out with an injury. He CHOSE to miss this time and HE chose when to make the comeback.

i agree completely JB. he just played much better than i thought he would have.

Golfsmith is getting ready to GIVE AWAY thousands of drivers. Phil is the Man and made everybody that took the chance on that deal very happy.

Golfsmith is getting ready to GIVE AWAY thousands of drivers. Phil is the Man and made everybody that took the chance on that deal very happy.

Phil me in...what's that all about?

Check out the home page of the forum. I just bumped it.

what a shot!!! congrats phil, you're not overrated in my book.

While we're on the subject of Tiger....this might have been brought up earlier today but I am coming to the party late, he is acting like a snot nosed brat today. Some effort to be more respectful Tiger, that was disgraceful!

I'm going to back off on this a little bit, after his interview I do see his point. I don't think I would like a TW who's always smiling and happy go lucky even if he hits bad shots. I agree, people (including me) are making too much of the paying more respect to the game comment. Do your thing Tiger.

Congrats to Mickelson. Didn't see him turning it on like this for Augusta...

Lots of good golf played by everyone.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I'm going to back off on this a little bit, after his interview I do see his point. I don't think I would like a TW who's always smiling and happy go lucky even if he hits bad shots. I agree, people (including me) are making too much of the paying more respect to the game comment. Do your thing Tiger.

Even I agree with that.

I'll tip my cap to Phil's win.

Good work. Fun to watch.

Pure genius on the back 9, Phil was awesome and a great winner of a truly great tournament, one I'll remember for a long time.

geez, got a little choked up watching phil with amy. what a super guy, he couldn't be more deserving.

That was amazing to watch I am so happy for Phil. I didn't want to jinx him but once my pick of Paddy missed the cut I was pulling for Phil.

geez, got a little choked up watching phil with amy. what a super guy, he couldn't be more deserving.

That's what I was talking about earlier, think it got a little dusty in here. I had tears welling up, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a sappy SOB.

overrated? kj stomped?

oooh boy

Ya know. Why don't you make predictions? At least I have the cajones to do it.

You can sit in the corner and lash out when others are wrong, but are too chickensh*t to say anything yourself.

Big man you are.

/rant over

Tigers taking the US Open.

Back