Ohio Get Together Part III

Brown's Run is in Middletown also. Let's all say we might want to join and we can play for free, huh Mikey? :angel:

hey, they call me every year to join, I cant say no to a freebe lol. I think this will be my 4th free round out there lol

I can ask her if we could get on there in the AM one day, but im guessing we get shot down. Could be a PM round option though. Not worth the $75 golfnow asks for, but $45ish wouldnt be mad, maybe even less that time of year

hey, they call me every year to join, I cant say no to a freebe lol. I think this will be my 4th free round out there lol

I can ask her if we could get on there in the AM one day, but im guessing we get shot down. Could be a PM round option though. Not worth the $75 golfnow asks for, but $45ish wouldnt be mad, maybe even less that time of year
We paid $50 through SWOGA. No way to get in on the am round but pm maybe. Give Tim a call, he must have a connection.

Maybe they charge by height. You could play for free after your AARP discount. :laugh:

Tapatalk even for amphibians!
This AARPer is gonna put a hurtin' on you next round, sonny boy. :D

Where is longaberger?

This AARPer is gonna put a hurtin' on you next round, sonny boy. :D

Rock on! Eat your spinach popeye! LOL. :laughing:

Last edited:
The guys in the four some make it nice too! Like hitting my 7th stroke off 1st tee box drop area at red hawk. Guys with me made it fun. LOL

I thought we were playing up by Columbus this time. :bulgy-eyes:

And as marcw pointed out, Longaberger is out east of Columbus past Newark (aka Nerk). From what I've heard - well worth the drive and the $$ but, obviously, I've never played it personally.

And as marcw pointed out, Longaberger is out east of Columbus past Newark (aka Nerk). From what I've heard - well worth the drive and the $$ but, obviously, I've never played it personally.

thats over 3 hours for us in this area, and 6 hours for the few guys coming from IN so if we did CBUS it would really limit the amount of golf/people that could attend

We paid $50 through SWOGA. No way to get in on the am round but pm maybe. Give Tim a call, he must have a connection.

yeah $50 and $5 went to swoga so I know she can at least offer $45 to us, and then it being fall, maybe get it even lower, I'll give her a call when I get back

thats over 3 hours for us in this area, and 6 hours for the few guys coming from IN so if we did CBUS it would really limit the amount of golf/people that could attend

Ya I would def not be coming if it was a 6 hour drive, I can handle 6 hour round trip but not one way

As much fun as the last get together was I don't think I could handle a 6 hour drive to play either thats a long haul for basiclly 1-2 days of golf

I drove 4 hrs today, not bad. Chased some demons, banged my head and had a BLAST! Round trip mind ya. ***ther are no subliminal messages attached to this post***:drinks:

got an updated list of who is playing??? And where are we playing at? I look forward to playing golf with some THPer's I haven't met yet. Plus put a spanking on those that I have... :laughing:

got an updated list of who is playing??? And where are we playing at? I look forward to playing golf with some THPer's I haven't met yet. Plus put a spanking on those that I have... :laughing:

I'm thinking this one might be on hold while the mastermind vacations in FL this week.

I tried to tee it up Sat over there, as I have a birthday party to attend at 3 pm out past The Vineyard where we played last time and Mike said he wouldn't be back till late on Sat, guess it's a good thing as every course I called about getting out had an outing of some kind even a par 3 in Harrison had an outing , so it's Bass Pro shop and 2 golf Galaxy's in Cinti.

Yeah Frog, I found that funny also.

Hope you laugh so hard your putter snaps. LOL

I'm going to plan something for next spring, in the Columbus area.

Count me in!

out of town guys, ill work on this early next week for sure

ok boys, im back. Made a few calls yesterday, hoping to hear back today and get some courses finalized immediately!

updating the list, let me know if Ive missed anyone, and Ive included my sandbagging brother in on the fun again

Sat October 15th

Mikedean441
Rob Dean
10yarddraw
Hitman
Canadan (you going to play both days?)

Sunday

Mikedean441
Rob Dean
CG13
Bullfrog
danny P--18 for sure, possibly 36