Ohio Get Together Part III

Man get more for the Sunday round! Danny P. and I will play 36 on sunday. He won't have a choice I'm driving!! LOL And I will get him som Vicodin for his back... LOL J/k

Maybe we could do the 2 courses MarcW and I played on Saturday. That will be fun for everyone!!! And Mid way for everyone.

Man get more for the Sunday round! Danny P. and I will play 36 on sunday. He won't have a choice I'm driving!! LOL And I will get him som Vicodin for his back... LOL J/k

im thinking we can get to 12 hopefully.

Talked to Heatherwoode in Springboro, they are on board, just trying to find another course near by...I know good ol Yankee Trace is a few miles away, could maybe see if you can replicate that awesome bunker shot on 18 again

Talked to Heatherwoode in Springboro, they are on board, just trying to find another course near by...I know good ol Yankee Trace is a few miles away, could maybe see if you can replicate that awesome bunker shot on 18 again

But make it this time! Too funny. Isn't 10yard playing on sunday?? I was hoping to tee it up with him too!

But make it this time! Too funny. Isn't 10yard playing on sunday?? I was hoping to tee it up with him too!

he can only play on saturday so he's coming down for that

Someone should invite Jason Day since he's now living up here in Columbus. :banana:

I signed up a while ago but been a little busy with work. I was reading this thread and thought this was a good idea. I will have to check the dates for this get together against work schedule but might be interested in ruining a course south of Cleveland.

I signed up a while ago but been a little busy with work. I was reading this thread and thought this was a good idea. I will have to check the dates for this get together against work schedule but might be interested in ruining a course south of Cleveland.

Nice the more the merrier! Hope you can make the Sunday round. You will have fun. It was a blast last time.

awesome just let me know, its a great time for all

bump for some of the new ohio THPers

Sat October 15th

Mikedean441
Rob Dean
10yarddraw
Hitman
Canadan

Sunday

Mikedean441
Rob Dean
CG13
Bullfrog
danny P
Colnago1331
Golfingmedic
MarcW
Hitman
wwginn

Personally I don't care for Yankee Trace, kinda bland for the $$$. Pipestone was nice, would love to give it another shot.

Personally I don't care for Yankee Trace, kinda bland for the $$$. Pipestone was nice, would love to give it another shot.

we can do either, I like both of them, for those that havent played Heatherwoode, ive played it 5-6 times, its always been in a great shape and used to be a stop on the Nike Tour.

we can do either, I like both of them, for those that havent played Heatherwoode, ive played it 5-6 times, its always been in a great shape and used to be a stop on the Nike Tour.

Martin says we played Heatherwoode a few years back. I don't remember it, but probably will once I get there.

Martin says we played Heatherwoode a few years back. I don't remember it, but probably will once I get there.

just waiting to hear back from them, the girl I talked to yesterday wouldnt let me book that far out, so im waiting to hear back from her boss. I have tee times at both yankee and pipestone for that morning, so we can mull it over and decide

I have to do some reworking of the schedule at work to get enough coverage that weekend but if i can i'll be in for both days.

I have to do some reworking of the schedule at work to get enough coverage that weekend but if i can i'll be in for both days.

awesome, let me know!!

It's easy when you sand bag the wrong way. Should be adding them mike not subtracting them. You know add to what you truly are like Rob does. :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Back