Pretty Awesome Gesture

The donations jumped $1000 in 2 hours!! THP:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought but they need to be following you

5 mins after my DM they replied and let me know they will be matching. Pretty amazing

Golf has such a great community of people.

DM sent: what a cool thing for Budget Golf to do!

Done and done!!

Can't imagine the anxiety to deal with something like this. Hopefully they reach their goal.

What a way to pay it forward Budget Golf. They just became my first stop for all golf related gear.

What a way to pay it forward Budget Golf. They just became my first stop for all golf related gear.

Same here

They are close to $2100 and hopefully people are reaching out to Budget Golf (so amazing that they are matching) and get that total close to double.

Sent a little money and good thoughts his way. Get well soon Henry!

THPers taking care of THPers. Great to see. And thanks to Budget Golf as well. Very generous.

This is a no brainer. Get well soon Henry. DM to budget golf for the match as well. Very generous of them.

Annnd... Done!

Done. Thank you THP, THP members and Budget Golf. :clapp:

THPers Showing the love. Awesome stuff.

Awesome gesture by Budget Golf. They don't follow me so I couldn't DM them, but replied to their tweet to ask.

Sent. Hope Henry gets on the mend soon! Thoughts out to Chad & family.

Done, nice gesture indeed.

Anybody that may have missed it (there is another thread), if you donate please DM Budget golf on twitter and let them know how much you donated. They are going to match all donations by their twitter followers and announce on friday the total amount they are kicking in.

Great stuff all around.

Back