Pretty Awesome Gesture

Done! Glad to help my friend

So happy to hear about the signs of improvement!

Only about $1200 more to go to reach the goal! I bet with Budget's match this will happen.

This is an incredible display of helping others. So glad to be a part of this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will reach their goal today thanks to a wonderful gesture from a great partner.

Sending lots of love and a donation from The Netherlands. Go Henry!!

Incredible. BudgetGolf just made their match donation....$2,100. That says a ton about both budget golf and THPers

Incredible. BudgetGolf just made their match donation....$2,100. That says a ton about both budget golf and THPers

They are a partner worthy of this community.

So awesome to see that Budget's matching donation blew the campaign goal out of the water!

Hit me in the feels all the way around. Good job THPers and Budget Golf!

Here's hoping to a speedy and full recovery for Henry. Know 1st hand what the Colemans are going thru. It's gut wrenching. Awesome gesture by THPers and Budget Golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely an awesome gesture from Budget golf and bunch of thpers. Budget continues to earn my business

4200 n three days with the match from budgetgolf. How freaking cool is that!!

Proud of all the THP'ers who stepped up to help Chad and Ashley, awesome job, and Budget Golf's generosity is amazing. They will definitely be my first stop for anything golf related.

So proud to be a part of the THP Forum. A lot of love is expressed in here to others at times when it is so badly needed. Thank you Budget Golf for your help on Henry's behalf. Still praying for Henry and family, and hoping a solution to the problem is found, and Henry regains his full health.

So proud to be a part of the THP Forum. A lot of love is expressed in here to others at times when it is so badly needed. Thank you Budget Golf for your help on Henry's behalf. Still praying for Henry and family, and hoping a solution to the problem is found, and Henry regains his full health.
Well said. I agree 100%

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Little late due to a crazy week, but made a donation. Having a dog that is older and watching Dawn's sister have to unexpectedly put her dog down last week - wanted to make sure I helped in some way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back