Pretty Awesome Gesture

Pretty Awesome Gesture

You guys, I don't even know where to begin.

When Ashley set up the GoFundMe, we intended it to be for close friends and family only on Facebook. While money is the LAST thing on our mind during a time like this, we also recognized that since he has to be on fluids for 24 hours a day and receive constant treatment right now, we would need to come up with additional funds in a short amount of time in order to save his life.

I wish I could put into words how much all of your support and encouragement means to us. Ashley (who is not a golfer...bare with me) called me on her lunch hour today in tears, saying that "The Hacker's Nation is incredible. These guys are family." That speaks volumes to the kind of people you are, and the kind of culture that has been built on this site. It's so much more than just golf. You give us hope and you give us strength. Henry is like our child and we can't imagine life without him.

I'm sure a lot of you are also dealing with personal problems or struggles at the moment, so for you to put your personal problems aside to come together for our family...I'm just at a loss for words. I hope some day I can repay you all in some way.

We're about to take Henry to the overnight vet to continue fluids and treatment, but his kidney numbers did reduce today which is the best piece of news we have gotten in five days.

Again, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers and for everything you've done for us out of the pure kindness of your hearts.

-Chad

34940e4fc8a644b8e94cc335f901998f.jpg

2ebd781a09cceefeca9f8a6c7d6e15e7.jpg
862e5fa87ad7d3301970d549f57e499e.jpg
1369bf827dea85a313b122f66377a45d.jpg

Done! I couldn't imagine anything happening to my pup. My prayers go out to Henry and the fam!

That's a great looking dog, Chad. Thoughts and prayers are with the little guy.

Donated and DMd BudgetGolf.

Hope e continues to get better and those numbers keep going down.

THP'rs are some of the best and most selfless people I've ever (or ever not) met. Budget Golf has a customer for life from me too. Just a stand up company.

I just like how Budget Golf conducts themselves more and more all the time. What a great company!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Breaks my heart for Henry.

We are praying for the little guy and his family.

Family takes care of family dude, really glad to hear his kidney numbers are trending in the right direction. Here's hoping he gets back to his normal self soon!

Glad to hear a bit of good news chad! You guys are in my thoughts, and I hope he gets better soon.

Pretty Awesome Gesture

Hello everyone!

Even though I just recently joined this community, everyone was so welcoming to me just like family.

I haven't had the pleasure to meet Chad, Ashley and Henry however understand the difficulties they are facing.

I wanted to do what I can with a small contribution and really wish Henry a great recovery!

Sorry small side note... I'm don't have any social media other than twitter. Can someone tell me what DM means and what I can do for the match?

If pm is more appropriate please help me with that info please.

Thank you in advance!

Howie

Hello everyone!

Even though I just recently joined this community, everyone was so welcoming to me just like family.

I haven't had the pleasure to meet Chad, Ashley and Henry however understand the difficulties they are facing.

I wanted to do what I can with a small contribution and really wish Henry a great recovery!

Sorry small side note... I'm don't have any social media other than twitter. Can someone tell me what DM means and what I can do for the match?

If pm is more appropriate please help me with that info please.

Thank you in advance!

Howie

DM is direct message via twitter. Follow budget golf and get them to follow you and you can DM them.

DM is direct message via twitter. Follow budget golf and get them to follow you and you can DM them.

Thank you Schanker! I just followed budget golf on twitter and hope I can get the next steps in time.

Thanks again for your help!

Sent a donation too. Chad is good people. DM'd Budget too.

You guys, I don't even know where to begin.

When Ashley set up the GoFundMe, we intended it to be for close friends and family only on Facebook. While money is the LAST thing on our mind during a time like this, we also recognized that since he has to be on fluids for 24 hours a day and receive constant treatment right now, we would need to come up with additional funds in a short amount of time in order to save his life.

I wish I could put into words how much all of your support and encouragement means to us. Ashley (who is not a golfer...bare with me) called me on her lunch hour today in tears, saying that "The Hacker's Nation is incredible. These guys are family." That speaks volumes to the kind of people you are, and the kind of culture that has been built on this site. It's so much more than just golf. You give us hope and you give us strength. Henry is like our child and we can't imagine life without him.

I'm sure a lot of you are also dealing with personal problems or struggles at the moment, so for you to put your personal problems aside to come together for our family...I'm just at a loss for words. I hope some day I can repay you all in some way.

We're about to take Henry to the overnight vet to continue fluids and treatment, but his kidney numbers did reduce today which is the best piece of news we have gotten in five days.

Again, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers and for everything you've done for us out of the pure kindness of your hearts.

-Chad

34940e4fc8a644b8e94cc335f901998f.jpg

2ebd781a09cceefeca9f8a6c7d6e15e7.jpg
862e5fa87ad7d3301970d549f57e499e.jpg
1369bf827dea85a313b122f66377a45d.jpg

Henry is Adorable Chad. Hoping for a speedy recovery for him for you and Ashley.... Pets are family.

i just read the update on the gofundme page, but hashtag's post in here is absolutely beautiful.

it looks like they're only about 20% short of their goal. does anyone know whether budget golf's incredibly generous offer has been fulfilled yet?

i just read the update on the gofundme page, but hashtag's post in here is absolutely beautiful.

it looks like they're only about 20% short of their goal. does anyone know whether budget golf's incredibly generous offer has been fulfilled yet?

I believe they will match after today's donations are finished.

I just reached out to them now in regards to this. I don't believe it has, but will check with them.

In the response I got from them it said they would announce it Friday so I don't think so.

Glad to hear some positive news. Hang in there Chad & Ashley.

I just reached out to them now in regards to this. I don't believe it has, but will check with them.

In the response I got from them it said they would announce it Friday so I don't think so.

i didn't think so either, which is actually pretty awesome since they're already so close to their target amount even without budget golf's help. not saying thp'ers are solely responsible for raising the money, but it does make me super proud of how this community came together for someone who has done so much for us. #family

I can confirm that it will take place tomorrow. Speaking with them this morning via email they are as elated to be involved as we are to help. Just good people doing good things, just like THPers and this community as a whole.

I sent a donation in this morning and just sent a dm to budgetgolf. It won't get them to their goal... but I hope it helps. :D

I can confirm that it will take place tomorrow. Speaking with them this morning via email they are as elated to be involved as we are to help. Just good people doing good things, just like THPers and this community as a whole.

This is pretty awesome of them, and a good example of the kind of people involved in the THP community. Now if I could just get Budget Golf to follow me on twitter...

This is pretty awesome. Good job all.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Love seeing this. I dang near teared up after reading Chad's letter. Chad's been a joy to be around at the Outings.

This is just an awesome display of kindness by others. After losing my Golden Retriever to cancer, I can speak first hand on how massive animal care costs can be when dealing with a serious illness. I made a donation yesterday, and I will be a Budget Golf customer going forward for sure.

JB - Thank you for getting behind this cause, and thanks to everyone that has contributed.

Back