Pretty Awesome Gesture

This is a no brainer for me because of my love of animals and helping out a member of this community that has given me so much. T and P.

really nice of Budget Golf to do that! Donation made. Get better pup!

Sent in a donation and praying for their pup.

What a way to pay it forward Budget Golf. They just became my first stop for all golf related gear.

100 percent agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting! Donation sent!

Get better Henry!!

A great gesture on the part of Budget Golf...good on them.

All the best to Henry, Chad, and Ashley. Definitely a rough and helpless feeling, and thinking about you all.

Just saw this. Hopefully they will find the cause and Henry will have a speedy recovery.

I will donate and reach out to Budget Golf during my lunch break.

Reading this really hit me in the gut, this is very sad as fellow animal lover. I will do all I can and DM Budget Golf.

Done and done.

looks like he's about halfway there

Donation sent and DM to Budget Golf away. Thanks Budget Golf for stepping in.

Steady progress. Looking forward to seeing the budget golf match hit the books.

done and DM sent...

In and Dm'd Budget Golf, amazing gesture by everyone.

Mucho kudos to Budget Golf for matching donations!!! So damn cool.

Here's to a speedy recovery for Henry!

I got a reply from Budget Golf stating, "Awesome. We will add this to it and announce what we match on Friday. Have a great day".

1. Thank you Budget Golf!!!
2. I 'm extremely proud to be a part of the THP Family. THIS. IS. WHAT. IT. IS. ABOUT.
3. I'm happy for Chad and Ashley. I was fortunate enough to meet both of them during The King Event.
4. That's a lot of money they needed for Henry's vet bill. As of this post, they are at $4,625 of their $8,000 goal. With Budget Golf's match, I think they are well on their way to making their goal.
5. Hang in there Henry... there's a lot of us out here pulling for you.

Made my donation but not allowed to DM yet. Hopefully, that will happen while the matching funds offer is still in effect.

Either way, it is a great gesture by Budget Golf. I'll will definitely look to them first for my equipment needs.

I got a reply from Budget Golf stating, "Awesome. We will add this to it and announce what we match on Friday. Have a great day".

2. I 'm extremely proud to be a part of the THP Family. THIS. IS. WHAT. IT. IS. ABOUT.
3. I'm happy for Chad and Ashley. I was fortunate enough to meet both of them during The King Event.
4. That's a lot of money they needed for Henry's vet bill. As of this post, they are at $4,625 of their $8,000 goal. With Budget Golf's match, I think they are well on their way to making their goal.

That's great to hear they're over halfway there! Good on THP'ers, Budget Golf, and everyone else who has donated to help out one of our own.

I got exactly the same reply. Such an awsome gesture by Budget Golf. I'm pulling for Henry, Chad and Ashley. Had a similar ordeal 4 years ago with our 9 month old pup. Those bills add up real fast, trust me I know. Such a great community we have here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Donation in and DM Sent. This thread makes me proud to be a member of THP! Awesome folks here!

Donation in, just waiting for BudgetGolf to follow so I can DM everything. Really impressed with them stepping out and reaching out the way they have.

Back