Punk , New Wave , Ska

Looks like a road trip North on October 19 to Toronto. Lees Palace is a great venue and a chance to see Johnny Rotten . Epic. Hopefully they do some Sex Pistols as well.
C960D889-0E62-4EBA-9283-BD77CF4C5937.png

So a sad... But cool story.

My uncle passed away in January at 51. His favorite bands have always been the Descendants and ALL. Yesterday while cleaning out his house, I found an ALL t shirt hanging in his closet. It was made out to him and signed by the band. So freaking cool! Thinking about framing it and hanging it in my office with my Less Than Jake and Counting Crows memorabilia.

My uncle passed away in January at 51. His favorite bands have always been the Descendants and ALL. Yesterday while cleaning out his house, I found an ALL t shirt hanging in his closet. It was made out to him and signed by the band. So freaking cool! Thinking about framing it and hanging it in my office with my Less Than Jake and Counting Crows memorabilia.
Do it.

Very cool. Look forward to seeing the framed picture.

I had no idea Rancid had a new album coming out. Adding it to the listen list!

Been spinning a ton of Less Than Jake lately. I really really like Silver Linings a LOT. IMO it's better than anything else they've released after Anthem.

Back