Punk , New Wave , Ska

😳😳😳😳Screenshot_20230719-183956_Facebook.jpg

And I think now we know why. 😳😳Screenshot_20230719-184410_Twitter.jpg

Damn...that's crazy.
Agreed... Coming from a guy that always took such a stand against ethically wrong things. Just crazy....

If true that is awful
Seems there must be something if all their social media has disappeared and they have called it quits a day after announcing more shows on tour.

A lot of people don't like this album, but it may be one of my favorites from them.

View attachment 9193760
Gotta say And Out Come The Wolves is my favorite Rancid album, but this one is up there. Indestructible is a good one too.

A lot of people don't like this album, but it may be one of my favorites from them.

View attachment 9193760
So my guest in our invitational is my nephew who loves Punk , New Wave and Ska. Playing our playlists which he loved and he says “My favorite Rancid album is Life Wont Wait and he just has an appreciation for it so you arent alone in your thoughts on this album. I added a couple songs to the TimTimebombaArmstrong playlist.

Sitting outside on the porch prepping for depositions have a playlist Spotify put together and a cup of coffee. I like preparing this way.
IMG_4548.jpeg

What in the world is going on with the Tim Armstrong playlist?
🤦🏻‍♂️

I know we post . Pretty sure the Soviet Onion is a THPer. Foryou posted 86 songs no idea who that is.
IMG_4604.png

Back