Punk , New Wave , Ska

Been listening to Lifetime pretty much all day at the office.

I had no idea Rancid had a new album coming out. Adding it to the listen list!

Been spinning a ton of Less Than Jake lately. I really really like Silver Linings a LOT. IMO it's better than anything else they've released after Anthem.
My brother sent me the rancid album knowledge this morning. Silver linings is really good! See the light makes me smile.

Although I'm back on my The Knife by Goldfinger, kick. That album is incredible..

Love The Clash, reggae, ska and some punk. Just found this guy from underground radio

He has a bunch of great stuff

@Hibs With the new Rancid Album and so much great Tim Armstrong music out there either solo , various bands and collaborations i thought it would be cool to start a new collaborative playlist on spotify dedicated to all his great music. I know you will add some great songs and to all here who are fans of everything Tim Armstrong if your on Spotify add some of your favorites. Im guessing @checkered has some favorites as well .
IMG_4103.jpeg

@Hibs With the new Rancid Album and so much great Tim Armstrong music out there either solo , various bands and collaborations i thought it would be cool to start a new collaborative playlist on spotify dedicated to all his great music. I know you will add some great songs and to all here who are fans of everything Tim Armstrong if your on Spotify add some of your favorites. Im guessing @checkered has some favorites as well .
View attachment 9183821
I like it!
I'll add some later

Will see Rancid live this September at Louder Than Life in Louisville. Thursday night top 4 acts that night is a 90's dream: Foo Fighters, Weezer, Rancid, 311

Will see Rancid live this September at Louder Than Life in Louisville. Thursday night top 4 acts that night is a 90's dream: Foo Fighters, Weezer, Rancid, 311
That's gonna be good.
I think the interrupters are playing another day. Sounds like a great time.

@Elmave
Dude.
I was a little worried when I saw this one on there. Because I couldn't imagine him doing it.
IMG_5181.png

30 seconds in and holy f**k. This may be one of the greatest thing I've ever heard

@Elmave
Dude.
I was a little worried when I saw this one on there. Because I couldn't imagine him doing it.
View attachment 9184224

30 seconds in and holy f**k. This may be one of the greatest thing I've ever heard
The first time i heard it i loved it . Such an incredible cover. Just got back from the gym and this is a great playlist to workout to and a great golf playlist. Only thing is we need more songs.

@Hibs Usually golfing by now but killing time before 100 member member. Came across some acoustic Rancid and thinking what playlist should it go on THPunk or Tim Timebomb Armstrong and lol it hit me, both.

@Hibs Usually golfing by now but killing time before 100 member member. Came across some acoustic Rancid and thinking what playlist should it go on THPunk or Tim Timebomb Armstrong and lol it hit me, both.

This is the correct answer!

As did you. We did pretty good lol
@Hibs
I dont know about @PackersGirl but my wife , who used to go to a local punk, new wave club when we were younger before kids , who has seen The Psychedelic Furs , Gang of Four and some great new wave punk bands over the years , when we golf doesnt always want to hear the Punk , New Wave Playlists sometimes wants something more “ Happy and Fun” lol whatever that is supposed to mean so i started a collaborative spotify playlist called THParty but never got around to posting it here to fill it up. Starts with Buffalos own Rick James and a couple songs so if anyone here is on Spotify and wants to add to it , do it.

@Hibs
I dont know about @PackersGirl but my wife , who used to go to a local punk, new wave club when we were younger before kids , who has seen The Psychedelic Furs , Gang of Four and some great new wave punk bands over the years , when we golf doesnt always want to hear the Punk , New Wave Playlists sometimes wants something more “ Happy and Fun” lol whatever that is supposed to mean so i started a collaborative spotify playlist called THParty but never got around to posting it here to fill it up. Starts with Buffalos own Rick James and a couple songs so if anyone here is on Spotify and wants to add to it , do it.
Yeah, @PackersGirl and I have COMPLETELY different taste. We have a golf playlist with a little of hers and a little of mine.

Just added Tim timebomb playlist to my spotify,thanks.
Operation Ivy is fantastic.
Ive got all of Lars songs on a playlist.Love the stuff he did with various bands.

Yeah, @PackersGirl and I have COMPLETELY different taste. We have a golf playlist with a little of hers and a little of mine.
But, I do love Dropkick Murphys now. No chance with that other stuff though 🤣

But, I do love Dropkick Murphys now. No chance with that other stuff though 🤣
Dropkick Murphys are great . As a Red Sox fan my favorite Dropkick Murphys song is Tessie but for some reason my Yankee fan friends don't seem to like it lol but I can't put my finger on it. I mean Davids musical taste is impeccable so there has to be more than the Dropkick Murphys but its a start.

The THPunk playlist has been great while watching fireworks tonight.

I still need to addthe tim timebomb playlist and seewhat you guus have put together
I am sure it rocks!!

Back