Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Tiger WTH?

To the cage Tiger

LtEvO TaPpEd

Ugh Tiger. That could be the match right there.

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!! A point for Europe awaits!!! Thank god!!!!! We're still in it, just!

Tapped via tapatalk

Ouch Tiger!

Geez...Tiger

Come on Tiger......looks like this match is over.

Dang Tiger. The old Tiger would've ran that through the break into the back of the cup.

Dang Tiger. The old Tiger would've ran that through the break into the back of the cup.

I was very surprised how conservative he was with that putt considering Stricker's par was conceded.

That J40 sounded sweeeet. Kuch is going to have a tough stance though.

Tiger's abysmal Ryder Cup record looks like it will continue. All this talk here of who should Tiger pair up with next is complete madness! And as for pairing him up with KB, as a Euro, I'd love to see it, but splitting up KB and PM would be the worst decision since Curtis Strange's disastrous singles draw! He's got to sit out the whole of Saturday. Him and Kaymer should go fishing or sightseeing in Chicago or something. Neither is needed again till Sunday!

Tapped via tapatalk

Status of the two matches? Which hole and who's up? Thanks.

DJ with the easier shot out of the bunker there

Tiger's abysmal Ryder Cup record looks like it will continue. All this talk here of who should Tiger pair up with next is complete madness! And as for pairing him up with KB, as a Euro, I'd love to see it, but splitting up KB and PM would be the worst decision since Curtis Strange's disastrous singles draw! He's got to sit out the whole of Saturday. Him and Kaymer should go fishing or sightseeing in Chicago or something. Neither is needed again till Sunday!

Tapped via tapatalk

Well I'd put a bunch of this afternoon's loss on Strick. He hasn't really done anything.

Did someone yell Boobies after DJ's shot? Also, I love Mickelson. He is so excited to be there and just hi-fiving fans. Love it.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I'm late to the show. Does it get much better than leaving work early and watching the Ryder Cup?

269137_10100129745052303_2121770994_n.jpg

Well I think chances are looking pretty bad for even getting half a point outta' Tiger/Strick and that has to be a sit for somebody on Saturday. I do think Tiger sits in the morning as I suggested earlier. This is unstrick-like and I think Tiger has just got him demoralized at this point especially in foursomes.

I don't think you can expect Strick to be hitting from the woods, off the hard pane, from 200 yards right every time.

Well I'd put a bunch of this afternoon's loss on Strick. He hasn't really done anything.

I agree. Colsaerts is on fire. He's basically -9 (eagle, 7 birdies), and they're only down 2.

Agree with that. But really you are going to have a tough time when you are going against someone who is 9 under for the day!

Uh oh Colsaerts in trouble.

He looked like he was trying to take out Phil or Keegan, LOL. Ball sitting right next to where they are.

Well I think chances are looking pretty bad for even getting half a point outta' Tiger/Strick and that has to be a sit for somebody on Saturday. I do think Tiger sits in the morning as I suggested earlier. This is unstrick-like and I think Tiger has just got him demoralized at this point especially in foursomes.

I don't think you can expect Strick to be hitting from the woods, off the hard pane, from 200 yards right every time.
What does that have to do with his play this afternoon? He is a professional and should be able to golf his own ball better and not worry about what happened in the morning!

Back