Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Yeah, nice shot from Tigger. He's carrying that pair.

Woods with a chance to only be 1 down with 2 to play. Needs to make a putt.

Well I think chances are looking pretty bad for even getting half a point outta' Tiger/Strick and that has to be a sit for somebody on Saturday. I do think Tiger sits in the morning as I suggested earlier. This is unstrick-like and I think Tiger has just got him demoralized at this point especially in foursomes.

I don't think you can expect Strick to be hitting from the woods, off the hard pane, from 200 yards right every time.

I don't like sitting Tiger any session. He is still the best player on the US side and we've seen this year his swing seems to be day to day. One day he's off, the next he's on fire. I say you put him out there with a someone else in the morning and see what happens.

Kuch and DJ making it interesting!

Kuch ?

I don't like sitting Tiger any session. He is still the best player on the US side and we've seen this year his swing seems to be day to day. One day he's off, the next he's on fire. I say you put him out there with a someone else in the morning and see what happens.

I hope Colsaerts plays him in singles.

I don't like where Kuch and DJ are sitting on that green. Make a putt fellas.

Kuch or DJ should make. Halve the hole at least. Keep it up dudes!

Well that approach from Tiger was all well and good but he can't hit a barn door with a bass fiddle with his putter. Do think fourball suites the Tiger we have now better than foursomes. Sit Tiger in the morning and sit Strick in the afternoon on Saturday. Don't want these guys playing every possible match anyway.

US needs a lesson in strategy.

Tigger needs this birdie to keep this thing alive really.

Little quick there by Justin!

Take advantage of that miss!

LtEvO TaPpEd

That was one of the most pathetic putts I've seen in a while from Rose.

Yes DJ! Nice putt!

BIG putt from DJ!

Great job DJ! Dormie!

I hate it when Tiger has to putt

Vintage Lee with that chip.

Holy heck that was turrible Lee.

turrable.jpg

Nice touch Westwood lol.

Lol @ Lee again. If Colesarts finally misses one, USA may get a point with a par.

Eye of the Tiger...drain it!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Back