Seemore DB4x - THP Preview

She's a hottie hawk! The original db4 was a favorite of mine but it's weighting didn't fit me that well. What's the balance on this model?

--
tapatalk

I am not sure, SW. I will find out tomorrow and let you know.

Is this your first SeeMore Hawk?

Only thing I don't like is that I would have to stand on the opposite side of the ball to putt it :D

I like the looks. A nice headcover also

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I don't know about that headcover, the leopard print is a little too feminine.

I'd have to throw a THP one on there.

Nice job Hawk!!!! I Love me some SeeMore Putters.

Awesome looking putter. Hope it works well for you!

Leopard print? Lol. I see snakeskin. But you can't go wrong with the THP headcovers.

Awesome looking putter. Hope it works well for you!

Leopard print? Lol. I see snakeskin. But you can't go wrong with the THP headcovers.

The leopard print is on the inside (see video).

Good thing it's leopard print, too. You wouldn't want your playing partners to accuse you of being a ' cheetah' with that sweet putter.

<whistling> wow ... I have been doing some serious putter thinking recently, can't wait to hear more. Definitely looking forward to review of the alignment aids both setup and directional.

That's one good looking putter! Man, there sure is a lot of new goodnlooking putter pics going up around here lately!

Looks awesome! I'm sure you'll love it!

Is that a flat face?

Very nice. I wish it had only one alignment line though, centered on the mallet.

From the pictures the face looks to be polished, not milled so that is some really fine milling. I want that HC with THP written on it. Nice looking putter, but the HC absolutely rocks for me.

I hadn't seen pictures of that model before. Beautiful looking putter and headcover. I look forward to reading the review when the time comes.

I'm particularly interested to know if the RST2 being on the top of the hosel is as effective as the original RST on the club head.

Thanks for the preview Hawk.

Hard to convey just how nice this looks. This is milled carbon steel with the gunmetal finish. It's really stunning in person.

I want! lol. I putted with a very similar plumbers neck in a blade style for years and putted very well before going to a center shafted mid mallet style. I think my putting is better with the straight shaft mid mallet now, but have to wonder how a plumbers neck would work for me now on this putter. Sounds like the best of both worlds and on a SeeMore no less. Beautiful Hawk, can't wait to hear more.

I went through a lot of the other forum tester Seemore thread earlier today. Seems like a great product and a great company behind them. Their rep seemed to really help all the guys that were testing. Definitely on my radar now. Never would have been before. Just shows my ignorance on great products.

Keep in mind that Ted at SeeMore goes way beyond what I think you can find anywhere else in the putter world. A quick call to him will net you advice in what putter would fit your style of putting the best, including length, weight and shaft options, plus continued support through sending him your video's where he can help with the fundamentals and actually make anyone a better putter. Heck I've seen him help people on here that didn't even own a seeMore. Good luck.

That putter looks awesome Hawk! I have been eying that putter for the past 6 months. I can't wait for your review on this item. I hope it works well for you, because you will need it come May, 2012

Drooooool!!! Dude, I don't know what's hotter, the putter or the headcover. That's an awesome piece of equipment to be testing.

From the pictures the face looks to be polished, not milled so that is some really fine milling. I want that HC with THP written on it. Nice looking putter, but the HC absolutely rocks for me.

Yep. You have to really get close up to see the milling. The heac cover is awesome. It's really plush and fits great.

I hadn't seen pictures of that model before. Beautiful looking putter and headcover. I look forward to reading the review when the time comes.

I'm particularly interested to know if the RST2 being on the top of the hosel is as effective as the original RST on the club head.

Thanks for the preview Hawk.

I'm curious about this as well. We will find out!

Love it! Good luck witht he review Hawk

the crocodile print head cover is pretty sweet!

leopards in my zoo have spots though....

SeeMore head covers are great, enjoy this one Hawk

Yea, there isn't really anything feminine about it in person. It's real sharp.

Back