Seemore DB4x - THP Preview

Quick video for Staticline. I was not aiming at the flag, btw. Just trying to hit the same speed for comparison sake.

The balls I used (in order) were:

e6
ZStar
TP Red
e6

I've decided to basically immerse myself in the Seemore method and tomorrow will be my first round with the new grip and posture. I'm really excited to try it as it's been working well in practice.

I've decided to basically immerse myself in the Seemore method and tomorrow will be my first round with the new grip and posture. I'm really excited to try it as it's been working well in practice.

Looking forward to your thoughts. There are some really good Pat O'Brien videos on THP that we have shot. Check those out for a good starting point.

I've actually spent a ton of time in the testing thread as well as checking out info from THP. It's a huge adjustment actually gripping a 35 inch putter at the butt end. I've always been very hunched over, but I'm going for it. The numbers in the testing thread don't lie.

I've actually spent a ton of time in the testing thread as well as checking out info from THP. It's a huge adjustment actually gripping a 35 inch putter at the butt end. I've always been very hunched over, but I'm going for it. The numbers in the testing thread don't lie.
I really can't wait to hear more about this. I've thought about doing the same thing (going full fledge Seemore/Pat O'Brien putting style) myself...I really think there is a lot of positives that can come out of it.

By the way....I love the sounds of putts off that Seemore in your latest video. Thanks!

I really can't wait to hear more about this. I've thought about doing the same thing (going full fledge Seemore/Pat O'Brien putting style) myself...I really think there is a lot of positives that can come out of it.

By the way....I love the sounds of putts off that Seemore in your latest video. Thanks!

It goes against everything that I've incorrectly taught myself about putting.

It goes against everything that I've incorrectly taught myself about putting.
That's what I was going to say too, everything so far for me as been completely self taught and just all about what feels best. I'm not a bad putter, but I know I could be a lot better. Keep us posted buddy!

Man Hawk... I have to say I loved the sound of the putter with the E6's. I actually thought the ZStar and TPRed sounded... dare I say clickish???? Maybe my hearing is off!

I think its great your embracing the Seemore way dude. They know what works with their putters and it still amazes me how hands on they are!

I think the e6 sounds really good off it. Some would think that it shouldn't, but it does. I'm excited. I'd be happy with 32 putts tomorrow. Last time at this place the greens were brutal for me. Really fast, but I've found that I have more control with my stroke by standing up a bit with the new grip.

I think the e6 sounds really good off it. Some would think that it shouldn't, but it does. I'm excited. I'd be happy with 32 putts tomorrow. Last time at this place the greens were brutal for me. Really fast, but I've found that I have more control with my stroke by standing up a bit with the new grip.

I hope you see the 32 as well Hawk. I have a feeling that embracing the seemore way could prove to be a fantastic move. Great job with the feedback on this one Hawk.

Well, I ended up with 34 putts yesterday. That's actually worse than it sounds as I had a few (2nd) chip shots that were tap-ins or close to it.

I had Jrod check my aim yesterday with the new stance and I need to work on it. What we thought was me pushing the ball was really me aiming about a foot to the right of where I thought I was. After a little help from him, I was right on line.

I really like the speed control with the DB4x. It was something that I was a bit concerned about at first, but it seems to really work well for me in that departement. We played some fast greens yesterday and my speed was good all day. I'm still loving the RST. Just something about being able to pick your line (whether it's right or wrong) and not having to worry about ball position and alignment.

I'm about ready to wrap up this review and will say now that this putter is staying in my bag. It came alive today after taking a little advice. I started using the alignment line on my golf ball and honestly felt like I just couldn't miss with it. Can't say enough about how well the RST works. Add that to something that really works for my speed control and you have a pretty cool package.

Stay tuned.

I'm about ready to wrap up this review and will say now that this putter is staying in my bag. It came alive today after taking a little advice. I started using the alignment line on my golf ball and honestly felt like I just couldn't miss with it. Can't say enough about how well the RST works. Add that to something that really works for my speed control and you have a pretty cool package.

Stay tuned.

Awesome news man - that little trick has worked so well for me; can't fathom not using it!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Awesome news man - that little trick has worked so well for me; can't fathom not using it!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I honestly hated it for a long time as I felt it slowed me down, but it really worked to take another aspect of guesswork out of the process.

Stay tuned.

Downright giddy dude! I'm excited for this review. I'll be hitting you up for tips soon haha.

I honestly hated it for a long time as I felt it slowed me down, but it really worked to take another aspect of guesswork out of the process.

It is a slightly time consuming process but when you start draining almost everything within 10 feet, it is hard to stop. This method words perfectly with the RST. Happy for you man!

Tappin' from my iPad!

It is a slightly time consuming process but when you start draining almost everything within 10 feet, it is hard to stop. This method words perfectly with the RST. Happy for you man!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Oh yes. I pretty recently started doing it and it's great. Hawk your review of this putter has been gold, so thanks!

Absolutely love the finish on this putter. Thing of beauty.

Oh yes. I pretty recently started doing it and it's great. Hawk your review of this putter has been gold, so thanks!

Thanks! Stay tuned for the home page article in the next week or so.

Absolutely love the finish on this putter. Thing of beauty.

It is. Durable too.

FYI - SeeMore is open 24/7 !!!! Thanks for the input and feedback! We enjoy listening and reading.

I got my thoughts collected about this and wrote up the home page article about the DB4x today. Hope you all enjoy it, and even moreso, hope you get a chance to try one of these out.

I got my thoughts collected about this and wrote up the home page article about the DB4x today. Hope you all enjoy it, and even moreso, hope you get a chance to try one of these out.
Thanks for the heads up buddy, I can't wait to read it. I also really wish I was able to make it in 2 weeks so I could roll some putts with this beauty.

Great vids of with the camera by the putter. The e6 sounds "dead" coming off of there. But, you liked it the sound of the e6. Maybe the other 2 were just "clicky". I'll need to do the same with my putter and see what the various balls sound like.

Very good looking, I wonder what the weighting actually feels like

Very good looking, I wonder what the weighting actually feels like

I actually address that in the article. I found it to be nicely balanced.

Back