Shaft Event - Coming To Texas In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, shaping up to be one heck of a weekend here in the big State of Texas! Can't wait to see what JB has in store for sign ups!!

Quick Teaser

Each person will be receiving a brand new Callaway driver head, to go along with their new driver shaft from UST that is fit to them by some of the best out there.
That's awesome, added bonus for sure!

Quick Teaser

Each person will be receiving a brand new Callaway driver head, to go along with their new driver shaft from UST that is fit to them by some of the best out there.
NICE!!! I'm just a LITTLE excited to see what's in store for sign-ups. I've already began the brain storming in the event I need to get creative. Haha, can't wait!!!

If I can find a reasonable flight in on Thursday night, this MIGHT be an option! Tough for me though since I already have at least 3 days of vaca planned in March. We'll see!

Man freaking awesome!

NICE!!! I'm just a LITTLE excited to see what's in store for sign-ups. I've already began the brain storming in the event I need to get creative. Haha, can't wait!!!
I've started brainstorming a playlist for the road trip!!!

This is some awesome info. I thought the fitting and shaft were amazing. Now a Callaway driver head to pair it with, WOW.

Haven't caught that thread yet but just got me stoked!

Exciting stuff. Should be a great event.

Boy, I can't stop thinking about this one.

Really really excited to see more details and signups starting!

That is excellent news. A personal shaft experience and a hot new driver head to be paired with it!

Boy, I can't stop thinking about this one.

Really really excited to see more details and signups starting!

One more piece of the puzzle coming and then we will launch full details.

Same here Cookie. I check this thread everyday I log on.

One more piece of the puzzle coming and then we will launch full details.

free-mrburnsexcellent.gif

I've started brainstorming a playlist for the road trip!!!

When we took a golf trip to Ireland, we hired a local guy that would pick us up in Killarney every day and take us to/from the course we would be playing. He had one tape of Irish songs and Danny Farrell by the Dubliners was on it. We had him play it over and over and it was stuck in our heads forever! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TAln_LsyuY

This event has the juices flowing....like MC like. Will do everything I can to make the #Elite9!

I can confirm now that each golfer will be receiving a Callaway XR Driver head.

Swagtastic

I can confirm now that each golfer will be receiving a Callaway XR Driver head.
Man that's awesome and paired with a custom shaft THP will have some bombers in the group.

Boomshakalaka

Thats pretty awesome right there! Pair that with a custom shaft...lookout!

The ultimate shaft fitting paired with an incredible new head. Who would not want that?

That is some fantastic info. Should be an explosive combo. XR head paired with a custom fitted UST shaft.

BOOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back