Staff Bags & Using Them

COLT that B-stone bag is sick looking! I would love to rep that on the course.

Colt that bag is a beauty man. Does bridgestone make some kickass special event staff bags or what! Much cooler than most other companies.

I still want the Cleveland Black bag, gotta recoup from some medical bills first though.

--
Tapatalk2

Here's some eye candy yo motivate you. Trust me this bag is sick in person haha

7143625759_a96ebefd9f.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm beside myself right now. This thing is so sick it makes me all giddy inside!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I love that cleveland bag drool.

Here's some eye candy yo motivate you. Trust me this bag is sick in person haha

7143625759_a96ebefd9f.jpg

Ummm...how many clubs are in that bag?!?!

Colt that bag is a beauty man. Does bridgestone make some kickass special event staff bags or what! Much cooler than most other companies.

I still want the Cleveland Black bag, gotta recoup from some medical bills first though.

--
Tapatalk2
There was one on eBay a week or so ago for $170.00 Im pretty upset I did not purchase it.

View attachment 4834
Just picked her up. Every bit of my better judgement said no. But the golfer in me said I couldn't pass it up!

Congrats Colt. I love that bag.

Ummm...how many clubs are in that bag?!?!

demo day haaaha

There was one on eBay a week or so ago for $170.00 Im pretty upset I did not purchase it.

Remind me to kick you next weekend :D

--
Tapatalk2

I want a staff bag just to stare at. I wouldn't ever use it because I always walk and even if I did ride I wouldn't take the time to swap everything out. They are just so purty. But also very expensive. Colt-the bag looks great! BStone may make the best staff bags.

I want a staff bag just to stare at. I wouldn't ever use it because I always walk and even if I did ride I wouldn't take the time to swap everything out. They are just so purty. But also very expensive. Colt-the bag looks great! BStone may make the best staff bags.

There are a few of them that you can get for less than 150, I know some guy that bought an R9 staff bag for 115. The way I see it is a decent durable cart bag is at least 200. . .

They can be found for cheap! I got mine for less than $80...
photo2-6.jpg

WOW! I payed 180 for my carry bag. I wouldn't use it enough to justify buying one but I can't deny their awesomeness.

Clic Gear 3.0 fellas. Staff bags fit perfectly on the 3.0!

Clic Gear 3.0 fellas. Staff bags fit perfectly on the 3.0!

Unfortunetly, my full-size tour staff bag does not fit tis way too large! But I reserve my mini staff bag just for my clicgear since it fits ever so perfectly!

That's the thing that sucks about staff bags like mine, some of them are way too big for older carts. Now the newer courses I play just bought the newest carts so I can fit both the large and small staff bags perfectly!

They can be found for cheap! I got mine for less than $80...
photo2-6.jpg

I can't believe you paid $80 That's a steal I paid over 200 for one and 300 for my current staff bag ouch!

Any one give me some advice. I currently walk primarily and use a Sun Mountain c-130 cart bag on my sun mountain push card. How big of a dork would I look like pushing around a staff bag, or should I just swap them out when I ride vs walk. I just love staff bags and all the compartments and also the like to show off my love for Taylormade. Any suggestions.

Any one give me some advice. I currently walk primarily and use a Sun Mountain c-130 cart bag on my sun mountain push card. How big of a dork would I look like pushing around a staff bag, or should I just swap them out when I ride vs walk. I just love staff bags and all the compartments and also the like to show off my love for Taylormade. Any suggestions.

I use my taylormade staff bag on my motorised trolley and i love using it, it looks fine on there, so i would go for it and not care what anyone else thinks. I sometimes switch to a standard cart bag, but always end up going back to my staff bag as there is more room for stuff and its much easier to get clubs in and out.

I have to admit this is something that I have never really even thought about. I just assumed if you used a staff bag you wanted to. Never thought you have to be a certain level or anything like that. I dont use one but I walk alot and dont like the extra weight.

Not too much of dork, I do it all the time, if you look a few pages back, you may see some pictures of people who push their staff bags around, sure it looks like the bag consumes the cart but it's all good

Now Chas has somehow managed to fit a full size staff bag on a trolley, I'm not sure how but it fits really well/ I haven't been able to do so though.

I got away with using a mini staff bag from taylormade, it fits nicely on the push cart and the golf cart.

7154852269_4a7490af0e.jpg

I push my staff bag around the course. Staff bags are awesome. Any excuse to get them out on the course is golden.

I push my staff bag around the course. Staff bags are awesome. Any excuse to get them out on the course is golden.

I got rid of my carry bag just so I could use my staff bags every day, the big one is for special events, practice, and motorized carts and the small one is for my clicgear and walking!

it all depends on the course... there are tons of guys here that walk and push cart staff bags
some of the guys are great players and some duff it around... if you like it go for it
i dont think its too bad
id rock it

Im gonna look at getting a spare Bridgestone staff bag so i dont scuff mine up before the MC. But I'll probably just use it next round out anyway lol.

Hopefully it fits easily on the new push cart when i can find time to get one.

Back