Staff Bags & Using Them

I bet that felt good. I know that feeling. Let them look, it's just bag envy, like pmoa :D

Yeah biggsy. Let them look all they want. Staff bags are sweet as hell

I sported my Callaway staff bag for the first time this past weekend during my match play tourney and I was so proud of be fully repping Callaway. Other than my putter everything I had was Callaway. I had my Diablo Forged in the bag along with my woods and wedges, and I even wore my Callaway apparel and hat that I bought at the Fitting Studio. I had a great conversation with my opponent about all my stuff and he was blown away. At first I was worried guys would look at me a little funny for using a staff bag but they actually all thought it was awesome, and it helped that I played really well too! Felt like I was making Callaway proud, I had a lot of questions about the TA because I had both drivers in the bag.

I've been using mine for a couple months now. I am so glad I started using it, and I will likely continue to use it after July. And if not the Razr bag, some other staff bag. They are too nice to go back to a regular bag.

yeah I didn't use mine of awhile but once I did, I don't think I could go back....staff bags are just way too awesome!

Hahah Jj says I need one of these to complete my set of staff bags, now that's a staff bag I'd keep on the shelf lol

$(KGrHqN,!psE-zq59hc0BP32mosoow~~60_12.JPG

Hahah Jj says I need one of these to complete my set of staff bags, now that's a staff bag I'd keep on the shelf lol

i want den caddy so bad! those are sessy
ive been bugging my boss about one forever lol

Exactly fellas... Seems like a must have for those with staff bags!

i want a cally razr staff so bad. maybe i can barter with the fiancee for a birthday present...also, do you guys know how to get the replacement panels for the front of the staff bags?

I have been using my Morgan Cup Callaway Razr staff bag for a few months now. I've absolutely loved having it. The amount of pockets and storage in this beast is fantastic. Heck I've lost some stuff in the bag because it is so big. Fits on a cart fine. If there are 2 staff bags they will be squeezing together pretty good. I've been using it on my Clicgear and it fits perfect. I probably do need to give it a good cleaning. Pollen and stuff has sullied it a bit.

I like to carry my bag. If not then a caddy. There for no need for a staff bag. I actually think a great carry bag, even ones without a stand, are a lot cooler than a staff bag-particularly if you use a staff bag and have a 25 cap.

I like to carry my bag. If not then a caddy. There for no need for a staff bag. I actually think a great carry bag, even ones without a stand, are a lot cooler than a staff bag-particularly if you use a staff bag and have a 25 cap.

Not this debate again...

Suffice it to say that one should go with whatever bag he/she likes, no matter what handicap. Seriously.

A friend was caddying for a guy who had one because it was for a fundraiser, and he said it was the worst experience ever. That would suck though, having to carry a fully loaded staff bag!

A friend was caddying for a guy who had one because it was for a fundraiser, and he said it was the worst experience ever. That would suck though, having to carry a fully loaded staff bag!

It's true. I hate those effers that bring staff bags and want me to caddy for them. Seriously? I'd love to carry your staff bag if you were Phil Mickelson, but not John Doe who shoots 100.

It's true. I hate those effers that bring staff bags and want me to caddy for them. Seriously? I'd love to carry your staff bag if you were Phil Mickelson, but not John Doe who shoots 100.
I know, right? I hate when people expect me to do my job.

Haha! I would live me a staff bag. But I would have it on a clicgear, not carry it.

Oh boy. I agree staff bags are not for people who carry, but anyone with any kind of cart can use them. Even if they are a beginner.

Hahaha. Hopefully someone who makes someone caddy a staff bag would tip a little better for the extra effort.

Sorry, but when it's 95 degrees out and sunny and I'm in my long pants and long sleeve junpsuit, you could throw your stuff in a stand bag. Or at least tip me more like smalls said. Once I caddied for a guy who had a full staff bag (umbrella, rain gear, extra shoes, everything you could imagine) and tipped me $20. It was like 95 degrees out. That was a joke.

Part of me loves the look of the staff bags but I would get tired of carrying it. I like the what I call fancy cart bags just as much that companies sell.

Sorry, but when it's 95 degrees out and sunny and I'm in my long pants and long sleeve junpsuit, you could throw your stuff in a stand bag. Or at least tip me more like smalls said. Once I caddied for a guy who had a full staff bag (umbrella, rain gear, extra shoes, everything you could imagine) and tipped me $20. It was like 95 degrees out. That was a joke.
Now that is a good rant, $20 for a caddy is absurd.

so what if for example the staff bag is cheaper than the carry bag-cart bag? I've seen that a few times and again there is no correlation between skill and staff bags, not this conversation again.

It's like saying high handicappers shouldn't use expensive equipment that looks cool cause they're too high handicapped, this argument belongs in the debate club. . .

Oh boy. I agree staff bags are not for people who carry, but anyone with any kind of cart can use them. Even if they are a beginner.

Hahaha. Hopefully someone who makes someone caddy a staff bag would tip a little better for the extra effort.

Everyone else made 40 dollars.... this kid made 150...... thats tipping well if you ask me...

This thing is a beast
a69379a0-8d0e-5df9.jpg

I have 2 staff bags right now. They fit so much into them it feels like i'm going on hols.

DSC_0452.jpg

And can anyone on here tell me they wouldn't love to be part of The Morgan Cup especially when you get the chance to use this bad boy

DSC_0449-1-1.jpg

That is a nice pair of staff bags there Mr.Kelly

Back