Staff Bags & Using Them

I am so excited to see all the bags for this year's 2013 MC, it's going to be awesome to see all our names on them.

my favorite picture from this years Morgan Cup was the picture of all of the guys with their staff bags and names, it was epic.

I also think my favorite staff bags of all time are the Taylormade Morgan Cup staff bags from the first MC (PGA championship 2011 bag)

What's worse than posers with staff bags?

Jerk faces who judge people by what equipment and gear somebody chooses to use.

Also, staff bags are awesome.

Just my opinion ..but if you use a fancy staff bag with your name on it, ya better have game or you're going to look like a poser.

Im guessing something like the Morgan Cup is not for you then? I would think that an event like that would be pretty special for any golfer.

my favorite picture from this years Morgan Cup was the picture of all of the guys with their staff bags and names, it was epic.

I also think my favorite staff bags of all time are the Taylormade Morgan Cup staff bags from the first MC (PGA championship 2011 bag)

This is how staff bags are supposed to look

544472_3403041001567_1786998797_n.jpg

I've always loved Staff bags but wanted to wait for my first one to be something special. I can't think of anything better than a MC bag from a sponsor with my name on it.

That picture is sick with them all lined up.

Yes this is my favorite picture, it looks amazing! And I love how the Morgan Cup staff bags turned out. i can't wait to see what this next years look like!!!!!

This is how staff bags are supposed to look

544472_3403041001567_1786998797_n.jpg

What's worse than posers with staff bags?

Jerk faces who judge people by what equipment and gear somebody chooses to use.

Also, staff bags are awesome.

yes sir, you are correct! I love staff bags too!!

This thread makes me want to ponder staff bags but they are just not practical for me. I'd exhaust myself carrying a staff bag for 18 holes!

I love staff bags, but I don't use either of mine anymore. Just not a great bag for everyday use, but I love seeing them in my office.

This thread makes me want to ponder staff bags but they are just not practical for me. I'd exhaust myself carrying a staff bag for 18 holes!

It's bad enough carrying a staff bag for one hole haha.

That's the only reason I used my clicgear 3.0 because it allowed me to walk with my staff bag. Staff bags suck walking and playing with but they look great and the bigger carts in my area allow me to ride with them and play with them

It's bad enough carrying a staff bag for one bag haha.

That's the only reason I used my clicgear 3.0 because it allowed me to walk with my staff bag. Staff bags suck walking and playing with but they look great and the bigger carts in my area allow me to ride with them and play with them

I want to get one just to put all my extra clubs in. It would look good in my room.

My buddy got a Titleist staff bag (repping them now) and has a Sun Mountain cart, fits like a glove.

I want to get one just to put all my extra clubs in. It would look good in my room.

sorry I meant it's bad enough carrying for one hole can't imagine 18.

heck yeah man and it would get a lot of looks at the range. and a great conversation starter too

All you need, my left handed friend, is a push cart. It would be easier than carrying a stand bag.

sorry I meant it's bad enough carrying for one hole can't imagine 18.

heck yeah man and it would get a lot of looks at the range. and a great conversation starter too

Yeah I got what you meant. They're just so pretty.

All you need, my left handed friend, is a push cart. It would be easier than carrying a stand bag.

I don't have anywhere to keep a push cart here, unfortunately.

Charlie, I had the Clicgear for a while and it was small enough to fit in the corner folded up and spacious enough to carry my smaller staff bag

8151744335_48fdd9efa5.jpg

Hmm I wonder if my staff bag will fit on my clicgear, my first guess is no

That is nice, but they can't store it at the course for me and I don't really want to push it all the way to the course and back every time I play.

I'll fulfill my staff bag love eventually. They're too awesome to stay away from me forever. Besides, no chance I can afford one and a push cart right now, lol.

Hmm I wonder if my staff bag will fit on my clicgear, my first guess is no

The Wilson staff bag opening was really large so it might be a bit to large for the clicgear top strap-my bigger staff bag was and it's a 10 inch, I think the wilson staff is like 11

I was just wondering. How do these fit on carts? Name side facing out? Or the "ball" pocket facing out? or sideways of some sort?

I can't visualize which way would be best fit.

Guess this is a bunch of posers then huh

198428_3611236040261_1832567229_n.jpg

I was just wondering. How do these fit on carts? Name side facing out? Or the "ball" pocket facing out? or sideways of some sort?

I can't visualize which way would be best fit.

this is the way I do it.

8151782539_f59eeae26a.jpg

Back