T.P. Mills Center Shafted "Huey" - Demo Thread

Hopefully he will send the putter to the next person on the list.

My thoughts exactly. I think he will.

He sent an email to the rest of the testers for the north region thus morning. It basically said that he.was banned. He did say that he would send it to the next person.

tap on deezr

I hope he sends it on as well. For the record, I didn't ban him. We had our differences over something that was discussed in private and he chose to say those things to you guys in that email. It's the furthest thing from the truth. At any rate, I hope the putter finds its way to the next tester.

He sent an email to the rest of the testers for the north region thus morning. It basically said that he.was banned. He did say that he would send it to the next person.

tap on deezr

Well thats a relief. I really don't want anything to happen to cost the THP'ers the present and future chances to test the TPM putters.

Great feedback so far guys! I feel the same way about the tp mills grip from when I tested the ming. There is just something a little off about the feel of it, maybe the shape or the firmness or a combination of both!?!? I will probably cheat a little with the huey like I did when I had the ming and just wrap it with a black tennis grip wrap to increase the size a bit and soften the feel. Butters I hope the rain lets up for you sometime soon so you can get and enjoy it with better conditions!

I hope he sends it on as well. For the record, I didn't ban him. We had our differences over something that was discussed in private and he chose to say those things to you guys in that email. It's the furthest thing from the truth. At any rate, I hope the putter finds its way to the next tester.

Haha. Howdid you see the email content?

Yeah I'm the next tester. I better damn well get the putter. I don't have many rounds left this year and I really want to demo this guy.

I'll be out this weekend for 18 tomorrow and a tourament Sunday. Chance of rain both days. Greens will probably be slow anyway since we have gotten a decent amount of rain the last few days.

Great feedback so far guys! I feel the same way about the tp mills grip from when I tested the ming. There is just something a little off about the feel of it, maybe the shape or the firmness or a combination of both!?!? I will probably cheat a little with the huey like I did when I had the ming and just wrap it with a black tennis grip wrap to increase the size a bit and soften the feel. Butters I hope the rain lets up for you sometime soon so you can get and enjoy it with better conditions!

Haha. Howdid you see the email content?

It doesn't matter. But I saw it and he's full of it. The guy is a liar, and ultimately, that's what cost him his forum membership.

Hopefully he's man enough to do the right thing and forward the putter on.

Still can't wait until my turn. I think I'll have some gripwrap ready. I have to use at LEAST a midsize.

Tappitytaptapatalk

Only was able to get 8 holes in today due to the weather. Had 16 putts. 3 putted #1, had 1 one putter, and rest were two putts. Still struggling with speed mainly due to the greens. So far I really like the putter. I think I would really perform great with this putter if it was my size "33in" and had just a little thicker grip. I've been rolling the ball great with it and am started to get more confident with it. I am going to show up early for the tourny tomorrow to get some practice time on the greens.

Great first review Hawk! I was going to avoid reading any posts about the Huey until after I had my time with and wrote my review, but I'm so excited about the chance to demo this one I wanted to see what people thought already.
Do you have it in hand yet??

34 putts today. It doesn't seem that good but had lot of very long putts because I couldn't get in the fairway today. I had about 7 putts I thought were in that just missed. I was rolling the ball great with it today. I was a lot better with the speed today. Finally didn't have to deal with a rostertail from the rain. My biggest problem right now seems to be I am just pushing the ball a little to the right. I feel like I am lined up correctly but I am off the the right a little. It might just have to do with the length of the putter and my sight line.

I am going to try to get a lot of practice in this week to prepare for next weekend's club championship. I'll make the declaration now: If I somehow when my flight I will be purchasing a Mills putter.

My testing concludes next weekend. Will have it shipped out the Monday after.

Butters is ahead of me on the list, so I'm patiently waiting!

My testing concludes next weekend. Will have it shipped out the Monday after.

Not rushing Butters35......enjoy your time with the Huey!

Thanks for the updates, Butters. I miss the Huey :)

I'll ask Huey if it missed you, haha. Maybe it will send you a postcard......

Thanks for the updates, Butters. I miss the Huey :)

Did the next guy in the north rotation hear from timmyak about getting the putter yet?

Just wondering cause I am curious as to others thoughts on the putter. Hawk and myself liked it alot (minus the grip), butters seems to like it and timmyak didn't care for it much.

Back