Taylormade Burner SuperLaunch Hybrids

don't worry little brother, i'll be sure to check it out nice and thoroughly for ya! like JB, i tend to equate feel to sound and if these hybrids sound like the superfast fwy woods, they're gonna be sweet!

don't worry little brother, i'll be sure to check it out nice and thoroughly for ya! like JB, i tend to equate feel to sound and if these hybrids sound like the superfast fwy woods, they're gonna be sweet!
Not sure if you have hit the Mashie yet, but it's going to have a tall task on it's hand. Looking forward to hearing what you think about both.

Not sure if you have hit the Mashie yet, but it's going to have a tall task on it's hand. Looking forward to hearing what you think about both.

i have not hit the mashie yet biggsy, as i swing from the wrong side of the ball :(

looking forward to watching you hit this particular hybrid though.

i have not hit the mashie yet biggsy, as i swing from the wrong side of the ball :(

looking forward to watching you hit this particular hybrid though.
Shaft weight is kind of funny though... :D

I'm in love with this club, seriously. I was really close to stealing it...

You damn lefties!

Shaft weight is kind of funny though... :D

I'm in love with this club, seriously. I was really close to stealing it...

You damn lefties!

tell me about it bro, it's a curse i tell ya.

does the superlaunch have the matrix shaft in it? if so, i bet it's like swinging a wet noodle for you.

does the superlaunch have the matrix shaft in it? if so, i bet it's like swinging a wet noodle for you.
I have not tried it or seen it yet. I'll find out tomorrow.

Shaft picture on the 1st page.

Shaft picture on the 1st page.

yeah, just looked at it. if i've started a post where i'm asking a question and i'm pretty sure it's on the first page of the thread, i feel like a tool. i just ask anyway. bad habit.

JB
I assume you have hit the Nickent 3DX DC. How do these compare as far as feel, distance, accuracy?
I am sorry to ask, but I kinda only have that hybrid to compare to, and it helps put it in perspective.

JB
I assume you have hit the Nickent 3DX DC. How do these compare as far as feel, distance, accuracy?
I am sorry to ask, but I kinda only have that hybrid to compare to, and it helps put it in perspective.

I played with the 3DX RC quite a bit, but only hit the DC sparingly. Not sure I can help too much. Sorry.

Ah, okay, thanks anyway.
I played with the 3DX RC quite a bit, but only hit the DC sparingly. Not sure I can help too much. Sorry.

One of our equipment testers will be starting their review on these soon.

Thats great to hear! I know it didnt get great feedback, but it was compared to the mashie. OS I cant wait to hear how they feel compared to others

Wanted to bump this one back up.

Was it tested at the get together the other day? Im very interested in hearing about it. I noticed the superfast drivers and this hybrid have kind of taken a back seat to the mashie and Cleveland drivers.

I'm checking my porch daily, the second I see it I'll update this thread!

Awesome! Feel free to send it to me after you get done testing it lol

Also if you dont mind could you compare it to the mashie since it seems like the fan favorite hybrid from those who have tried it.

Sure, I'll do what I can for ya Bridges....comparing it to the Mashie that is, not sending it your way!

Wanted to bump this one back up.

Was it tested at the get together the other day? Im very interested in hearing about it. I noticed the superfast drivers and this hybrid have kind of taken a back seat to the mashie and Cleveland drivers.

There is feedback by some in the testing results thread. Including mine in which I will be the first to say it does not stack up. Better look, better feel, better shot dispersion out of the Mashie.

I'm checking my porch daily, the second I see it I'll update this thread!

I am very glad you are getting this one to test! I have been waiting to hear some more feedback

I am very glad you are getting this one to test! I have been waiting to hear some more feedback

i know you have dude. wish i could've hit it for ya whilst down there. the mashie seemed to be pretty popular.

There is feedback by some in the testing results thread. Including mine in which I will be the first to say it does not stack up. Better look, better feel, better shot dispersion out of the Mashie.

Dang, guess I missed it.

Whats the name of that thread again?

Club testing results

Hit this club while down in FL and it just doesnt compare to the Mashie. Mashie - Easier to hit, better shaft and better looks. Better club IMO. Super Launch - Looks good at address. Thats it.

Nothing makes me happier than pulling into my driveway seeing a box waiting by my door. Today the box had this inside, testing will begin ASAP!
IMG_20101116_150558.jpg

IMG_20101116_150625.jpg

IMG_20101116_150654.jpg

As you can tell by my signature I've had my current hybrid quite a while, it's not because it's the best hybrid in the world or anything, I just haven't found anything better yet, so until I do I won't replace it. I wonder if this SuperLaunch will have what it takes to knock the old 585h from the bag, we shall see!

Back