The Haney Project Rush Limbaugh [Spoilers]

Creative editing. I assure you its creative editing. I have seen a lot of swings that are terrible and the people can play.

Not true. Played with him at the Marshall Faulk tourney last year. he shot 92 legitimately.

I think he will be entertaining, that is for sure.

EDIT: I should add that he could have been "in the zone" that day.

Yah I figured as much, showing him duffing all over the place, damn near taking out the camera mans ankles on a cheap shot. What I meant to say and should have said is he looked awful, which on television we know doesn't mean much.

"Why wont you watch?" I'm not a fan of rl.

Yah I figured as much, showing him duffing all over the place, damn near taking out the camera mans ankles on a cheap shot. What I meant to say and should have said is he looked awful, which on television we know doesn't mean much.

Dont get me wrong, he is not a good golfer, but he is not as bad as those clips showed.

I am trying to think, but I think I have never actually listened to the guy. I grew up on crappy music and Paul Finebaum.

Who would want to watch a good golfer on this type of show anyway? I like to watch them struggle, Romano's self talk during last season reminded me of myself a lot of times.

I liked the first two series, but I won't waste minutes of my life on any show with Rush on it. Poor choice picking someone so polarizing in my opinion, maybe it will work out for them ratings wise.

They can target a much larger audience by preluding to his bad play than by showing him nail shots. Ratings and viewer ship mean everything when they have more episodes to show.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I liked the first two series, but I won't waste minutes of my life on any show with Rush on it. Poor choice picking someone so polarizing in my opinion, maybe it will work out for them ratings wise.
My thoughts exactly. Right out of the gate they have forfeited a huge audience.

Rush has talked about the taping off and on on the radio. When he came back from the first filming he said that he parred the first two holes them blew up the third so the camera was going really strong on the third.
I'm going to be watching and it looks like it will be really entertaining.

The Barkly season was good, Romano just came off as too whiny IMO

This should be pretty good. I enjoyed the first two, but the Romano one kind of fizzled out. I didn't care for the big break in the middle of the episodes.

Kevin

I am excited for this one. Rush has to be better than Ray. For entertainment value this should be good and probably has little to do with politics.

I bet tonight's show is one of the highest rated shows for the Golf Channel.

My thoughts exactly. Right out of the gate they have forfeited a huge audience.

And will pick up a potentially huge amount of Rush's audience. If memory serves me correct another polarizing figure just handed TLC their greatest amount of viewers at 3.2 million (I could be wrong on the exact figure) for the premiere of her show.

And will pick up a potentially huge amount of Rush's audience. If memory serves me correct another polarizing figure just handed TLC their greatest amount of viewers at 3.2 million (I could be wrong on the exact figure) for the premiere of her show.

Exactly. And Rush's audience DWARFS TGC's audience.

...Romano just came off as too whiny IMO
I missed his season (actually just got TGC recently), but they're showing one of the Romano episodes right now and I agree with you from what I've seen so far.

I would've liked to have seen the Barkley season - his swing is something else!

Question for those that won't watch because they disagree with Rush's politics. Would you watch if Bill Maher or Al Franken were the lessonee?

Kevin

Question for those that won't watch because they disagree with Rush's politics. Would you watch if Bill Maher or Al Franken were the lessonee?

Kevin

I can say I don't care for either of those two, but I would probably give the show a chance. I'd do the same if it was Keith Olberman...

I can say I don't care for either of those two, but I would probably give the show a chance. I'd do the same if it was Keith Olberman...

Are you going to watch Rush?

Kevin

I was going to suggest earlier when the Limbaugh hate started that maybe Olberman could be the next project, I'd still watch.

I was going to suggest earlier when the Limbaugh hate started that maybe Olberman could be the next project, I'd still watch.

Me too. They should have group lessons. Maybe they would attack each other with 9 irons. That would be good TV.

Kevin

Kevin

I would, but I would expect right-leaners not to. TGC has the right to put whomever they want on the air, just as TLC does, but I can choose not to watch based on their choice. Not boycotting TGC based on this choice, but I won't watch this show.

I would, but I would expect right-leaners not to. TGC has the right to put whomever they want on the air, just as TLC does, but I can choose not to watch based on their choice. Not boycotting TGC based on this choice, but I won't watch this show.

Who is the controversial figure on TLC? I'm missing something.

Kevin

Sarah Palin's Alaska

Oh, right. I don't know and haven't heard much about that. Probably because it's on that channel where you learn stuff.

Kevin

Back