Jameson is having none of the bow tie.

IMG_8714.jpeg

IMG_5651.jpeg

Played an impromptu 18 holes today. It's the middle if December in Ohio. I didn't need a heavy coat, hot hands, or 2 gloves on at all times. It was amazing!

Train in Napa and Santa.

IMG_8712.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5665.jpeg
    IMG_5665.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2
Dudes night in with my boys tonight. Ordered way too much pizza and wings, one of them doesn’t have a shirt on and there’s not a vegetable in sight. These little apes make me incredibly proud and laugh so hard.

Why in the hell do any of you have a shirt on!?
Ghosts That Seems Fair GIF by CBS

I'd say 8/10 days the first thing my son does after walking through the door is tear his shirt off. If it's summer, more than likely he never had one on to start with. He's 16...

I'd say 8/10 days the first thing my son does after walking through the door is tear his shirt off. If it's summer, more than likely he never had one on to start with. He's 16...
My youngest is the same way. Not a big fan of having a tarp on already at 5, he’s setting the tone here early 😂.

Pretty awesome to see my daughter’s cheer team bounce back after a rough competition two weeks ago. They secured two bids to Nationals today so here we come Disney World in Feb!!!

Pretty awesome to see my daughter’s cheer team bounce back after a rough competition two weeks ago. They secured two bids to Nationals today so here we come Disney World in Feb!!!
Awesome! Congrats to them! That's tough to do

Awesome! Congrats to them! That's tough to do
I’d like to think I was the lucky charm as I missed the last one due to the Grandaddy! However these girls have been putting in the work and it was all on their effort.

Appreciate it!!!

I’d like to think I was the lucky charm as I missed the last one due to the Grandaddy! However these girls have been putting in the work and it was all on their effort.

Appreciate it!!!
Hey we can go with that! I mean it makes perfect sense the captain of the Grandaddy brings luck! That holds a title! Haha!

Plans fell through which left me an open afternoon with 60 degree high and sunny so I played a fun solo round in just over 2 hours. Was stress free and really enjoyed getting in an unexpected round!

Way to much rain yesterday and last night. Went to a Christmas Party at a friends home at Golden of Ocala. The drive over at 9:30 am was easy hardly any traffic on hwy 40. The 8 guys were going to play 9 on the back nine, but the rain and wind appeared, so that left us in the house with 8 boys 4-7 and all the women and daughters and silly games, One called "Fishing for Candy Canes where you tie a string around your waist, and there is a string attached to that which is attached to a candy cane and you attempt to pick up another candy which is standing up in a bucket, you pick it up and then you have to move it to a cup and put it in the cup. First person in a paring wins that round.. Good lord, the women looked cool playing but the guys looked like uncoordinated, well you get the picture. They tricked us guys into playing with a prize of a box of ProV 1's for the guy winner, so we had a competition going on. Nope I didn't get even close, the old hips and knees just ain't what they used to be. My 6'4' nephew who had had way too many glasses of Champagne won. Everyone had a blast, the food was great. When we left around 4:30 it was dark, raining, my grandson 5 came back with grandpa for a few days, was fast asleep :sleep:as soon as the truck started moving. . The weather got worst the further east we went on hwy 40. The rain was so heavy and I don't know about y'all, but I absolutely hate driving when its twilight and its raining. The headlights lights just do nothing, ZIP. Just glad I had my truck instead of my wife's Lexus. But its was a fun time, just wish we could have played the back 9 .

Oh Ps: hide all Christmas cookies from little boys who are contained in a home and can't get outside. The little guys were ramped up on way to much sugar in the form of Christmas cookies they somehow found :eek::ROFLMAO:( personally I think their aunt gave them to them).

Wife made it home with our Marine today. She flew out and they drove his car home with his stuff packed in the car.

I'm out of state again on work trip, so missed yet another opportunity. Good bonding back time for them though. Will be a few days before I get back to give him a hug.

Can't believe it's been 4yrs already!

Today is the day.
Day 1 of my first official day, with a full time career in the golf industry!
Congrats! Enjoy and best of luck!

Today is the day.
Awesome! congrats...

Today is the day.
Wait, I thought you and @Canadan were buying THP.
Is that not the case? :ROFLMAO:

Today is the day.
Good luck. What are you going to do?

I cannot wait for 2024. For the first time in years my wife and I can start planning for some fun things again. 2023 was filled with a ton of unforgettable moments but now that we’re finally settled into our house and our wedding is now over we can finally start living again!

Back