The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM shockalocka! Hes on fire! Big heads! Throw back players! Shatter the backboard? What else do you need?

the NEW NBA Jam that just came out for Consoles is AWESOME!! It was absolutly perfectly designed for sh_t Talking to your friends on the couch. Nothing like throwing up threes and saying "He's Heating up" before it goes in.
Havn't got the Iphone version yet.

the NEW NBA Jam that just came out for Consoles is AWESOME!! It was absolutly perfectly designed for sh_t Talking to your friends on the couch. Nothing like throwing up threes and saying "He's Heating up" before it goes in.
Havn't got the Iphone version yet.

Its actually pretty good for the iPhone. Theres only one complaint I have, in the original when you got on "fire" you never missed a 3 pointer but in this one you do.

you just brought back some serious memories dude.....I remember Reggie Miller just burying jumpers from the other baseline lol
BOOM shockalocka! Hes on fire! Big heads! Throw back players! Shatter the backboard? What else do you need?

Oh ok, i didnt know it was like that. I thought it was just some little dunk contest thing. I didnt put 2 and 2 together. Might have to buy it now.

you just brought back some serious memories dude.....I remember Reggie Miller just burying jumpers from the other baseline lol

haha one of the truly great classic arcade games of all time. I loved that game in college. Along with Mortal Kombat

haha one of the truly great classic arcade games of all time. I loved that game in college. Along with Mortal Kombat

Best team... Seattle Supersonics. The Glove and Reign Man... unstoppable.

Best team... Seattle Supersonics. The Glove and Reign Man... unstoppable.

Someone else was good too but I cant remember who it was... maybe the Bulls? I know the game never had the rights to MJ so he was never there. I think Penny and Shaq were a good team.

Come here!!!! Finish him!!!!

Stockton and Malone were silly good too....
Someone else was good too but I cant remember who it was... maybe the Bulls? I know the game never had the rights to MJ so he was never there. I think Penny and Shaq were a good team.

Does it cost $.99 to unlock each team to? Just saw were it costs something for each division or team or something like that.

Does it cost $.99 to unlock each team to? Just saw were it costs something for each division or team or something like that.

No, you can pay to unlock everything if you dont feel like earning it, like a true iPhone man. No need to pay extra.

I think it was the Suns. Their 3 was (I think) Barkley, K Johnson and Majerle.

Well I tried to buy the damn thing, but it wouldnt download it. So guess no NBA jam for me.

indeed. I think its mad because I called it bad names after it took forever to load.

Are you on Wifi? I think it might be on of those games thats too big to DL unless youre on the Wifi

Great...looks like that means next to nothing for people with the "old" 3G. I need multi-tasking bad. How I am I supposed to skim this forum and listen to pandora at the same time.

haha I forgot about the 3g's having that problem. Dude the 3gs is only 49$ bucks now with At&t. I say get two, one for tap to talk and one for pandora. haha

Oooooo an Internet Hot spot. That is so 2010.
Some update.

Words with friends is fun! Is this what Charlie Sheen calls "WINNING"?

Spoiler
4ac609b7-ccaf-3976.jpg

From the iPhone.

Haha I can't believe it accepted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back