The Jay Cutler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the direction that all DC's that face the Bears will tell their players to defend him... sweep the leg... no mercy.

that chis is crazy! Jay will be in good form this year.

Yeah but we are supposedly set on the OL.

Jay will throw for 50 TD's. Easy.

Here's the direction that all DC's that face the Bears will tell their players to defend him... sweep the leg... no mercy.

Exactly, no annoying yapper to tie him down.

I love this thread. So on point on so many levels.

that chis is crazy! Jay will be in good form this year.

Yeah but we are supposedly set on the OL.

Jay will throw for 50 TD's. Easy.

Then you better draft him before Bridges does then. We should hash tag bomb #Bridges so he can figure out that now that the lockout is over he can come back to THP.

Yeah! We should. He would totally comment in this relevant thread!

Then you better draft him before Bridges does then. We should hash tag bomb #Bridges so he can figure out that now that the lockout is over he can come back to THP.

How's this crazy? He has the most dominant offensive line (according to Lovie Smith and Mike Tice) ever, he should be able to reach that easy. Sippin Pina Coladas while waiting for his receivers to get open.

I am not sure what is crazier, that comment or the Callaway boys betting on the Panthers to win the superbowl?

How's this crazy? He has the most dominant offensive line (according to Lovie Smith and Mike Tice) ever, he should be able to reach that easy. Sippin Pina Coladas while waiting for his receivers to get open.

What receivers?

Earl Bennett of course. Although I think he is in for a big year.

I dislike Johnny Knox.

Hester is fun when used right. Devin Aromashadu, they shoulda played him... but there is a reason he isn't sticking on teams I guess lol.

What receivers?

This would be a good thread to talk about while you and Esox are playing on Saturday, Yoccos.

Earl Bennett of course. Although I think he is in for a big year.

I dislike Johnny Knox.

Hester is fun when used right. Devin Aromashadu, they shoulda played him... but there is a reason he isn't sticking on teams I guess lol.

You forgot your wild card... Plaxico coming to a club near you packing heat in sweatpants.

I have a soft spot for the Bears. They do have my boy JP on their squad. He's a man, with a beard. Like me.

LOL. The Bears only want him at a bargain price.. Yeah cause we have better on our Roster.. to quote a favorite of mine...... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You forgot your wild card... Plaxico coming to a club near you packing heat in sweatpants.

I think so too. It'd be classy no doubt.

This would be a good thread to talk about while you and Esox are playing on Saturday, Yoccos.

He is a beast like you too. How can you not like that man. Big old goofy smile when he knocks the bejeezus out of someone.

I have a soft spot for the Bears. They do have my boy JP on their squad. He's a man, with a beard. Like me.

What receivers?

Exactly!! Oh wait, the Bears are going to sign Randy Moss and trade for Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald then get Jerry Rice to un-retire ( just when the want to go 4 wide!) ... yea that'll work!!

I figure as long as we are dilutional might as well go full throttle with it!!

Not a fan and I don't know him but I consider the course in Santa Claus where he grew up my home course.

Go Steelers!!!

Good enough for me!

Not a fan and I don't know him but I consider the course in Santa Claus where he grew up my home course.

Go Steelers!!!

I'm a hater, but I'm a fan of Yoccos, so under the If a loves b, and b loves c, then a loves c, I'm now a huge Cutler fan. Goooooo Jay and his double chin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back