The Jay Cutler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
must... refrain... from... posting...

should I change my avatar back?

must... refrain... from... posting...

should I change my avatar back?

Naw (see first post). The avatar with Cutler and his dog was a classic, but your current one is classic++.

MUST BACK AWAAAYY home to the " SUPERBOWL CHAMPS" too easy GO PACK!!!!

Thanks Chunky. I like these fan threads. Subjective opinions are not for fanatics that is for sure.

I love Packers fans, one good season and all of sudden... wait still noone cares about their team. I like Esox though. Still noone will ever care about the Packers. It's just fact.

Spaceman is just a jilted Denver fan who got stuck with Kyle "the Machine" Orton. :)

(hahahahahahaha)

For more info on why Packers/Steelers/Denver Cows suck please visit this link:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?20921-Callaway-Staff-Irons-The-Morgan-Cup

I love Jay Cutler. He helped me lose the THP Fantasy Football Season with his fantastic play last year. He is a wonderful QB. He is certainly not a whiny POS. If only the Bears would trade for Deangelo Hall. Cutler could have Hall of Fame numbers if he could throw to him every game.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?20921-Callaway-Staff-Irons-The-Morgan-Cup

I HAVE MORE STATS FOR ANY MORE HATERS OUT THERE IF YOU WANT.... TO BE EXSPECTED FROM A LOSER BEAR FAN....:crying::crying::crying:

The Green Bay Packers have won more championships -- 13 -- than any other team in National Football League history.

They won their first three by league standing (1929, 1930 and 1931), and 10 since the NFL's playoff system was established in 1933 (1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1996 and 2010).

Green Bay also is the only NFL team to win three straight titles, having done it twice (1929-30-31 and 1965-66-67).

In addition, the Packers won the first two Super Bowls (over Kansas City in 1966, 35-10, and over Oakland in 1967, 33-14), as well as two more recently (over New England in 1996, 35-21, and over Pittsburgh in 2010, 31-25).

397856848.jpg
397856780.jpg

Guess what......

Spoiler
Still noone cares hahahahahaha. Packers could win 8 more superbowls and noone would care.

Looks like Cutler will have "HEART" to throw to... Looks like they get Sanzenbacher... He was the heart of the Buckeyes the past couple years. He took a beating by catching in the middle to save Pryor many times! Good luck to you Dane! You definitely deserve the opportunity you have just received...

Just saw that. He will have a tough rode to making it. Earl Bennett is playing that safety net real well.

Looks like Cutler will have "HEART" to throw to... Looks like they get Sanzenbacher... He was the heart of the Buckeyes the past couple years. He took a beating by catching in the middle to save Pryor many times! Good luck to you Dane! You definitely deserve the opportunity you have just received...

Who won last year again?

I heard Cutler sang for the seventh inning stretch at a Cubs game. "Take me out of the ball game."

So we can't hate on Cutler in this thread, yet the Packers get hated on. The Bear will have a poor season. Bank on it. Defense getting old. Urlacher fading, Peppers only plays well every other year. DBs are generally crap. The big Badger should help the O-line, but Cutler won't just grow a new brain.

They'll be battling the Vikings for rule of the basement in the North. Packers take the division by three games.

Kevin

Cowboys will suck again, too. They will suck until Jones hires a good GM to run the team. Romo won't grow a new brain, either.

The Packers pounded the Steelers in the Super Bowl. No reason to think that would change.

Kevin

I appreciate you not taking any shots at CUtler Esox. Teamates for life!

I appreciate you not taking any shots at CUtler Esox. Teamates for life!

Silly Cutler, I don't know why he ended things with his hot fiancee. Thats the only way he was going to score this year.

Silly Cutler, I don't know why he ended things with his hot fiancee. Thats the only way he was going to score this year.

Bwahahahahaha! that's awesome.

In all seriousness though, I did like Cutler while he was in Broncos Country. He has an incredible arm and can make all he the throws. His biggest problem has been the throws he shouldn't make. The beginning of the season that was him, but with Martz, he's settled down and made great decisions later in the season. Another season under Martz and he should improve immensely, especially assuming he gets some actual talent at WR.

He should be a hall of fame quarterback, until then he's Jeff George. Insert uncle rico quote with Jay Cutler voice "I bet I can throw this football over them mountains."

Will see if Cutler has any life left him after that choke job last year, being a Packers fan I hope he stays in the division for a while so he can keep throwing those picks.

America doesnt care about the Packers. You Packer fans cant resist a Cutler thread since noone talks aboot your team.

Will see if Cutler has any life left him after that choke job last year, being a Packers fan I hope he stays in the division for a while so he can keep throwing those picks.

Hahahaha, I still loved your avatar. We all know what he should and I think dumping his fiance was the right move. She would've done nothing but Jessica Simpson him. Last thing he needs to do is not focus on football. He is really smart which I think hurts him more than it helps at times.

Winners play Callaway.

Bwahahahahaha! that's awesome.

In all seriousness though, I did like Cutler while he was in Broncos Country. He has an incredible arm and can make all he the throws. His biggest problem has been the throws he shouldn't make. The beginning of the season that was him, but with Martz, he's settled down and made great decisions later in the season. Another season under Martz and he should improve immensely, especially assuming he gets some actual talent at WR.

He should be a hall of fame quarterback, until then he's Jeff George. Insert uncle rico quote with Jay Cutler voice "I bet I can throw this football over them mountains."

The Bears will probably try to sign James Jones so they get a little Packers thing going on down there. the Vikings have been doing for years.

They should bring back Ditka. He could make a man out of Cutler.

Kevin

I think we go after Orlando Pace. LOL.

Jason Babin is rumored but who knows. Plaxico too. I don't have much hope this year. Lovie Smith likes where he is at and Martz doesnt want a big receiver. Of course Martz leaves after this year ha!

The Bears will probably try to sign James Jones so they get a little Packers thing going on down there. the Vikings have been doing for years.

They should bring back Ditka. He could make a man out of Cutler.

Kevin

Is this like the Tiger Loving thread where we have to be good? Or is it just considered common Yoccosian courtesy to not badmouth Cutlet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back