The Jay Cutler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this crazy? He has the most dominant offensive line (according to Lovie Smith and Mike Tice) ever, he should be able to reach that easy. Sippin Pina Coladas while waiting for his receivers to get open.

Sippin Pina Coladas??! Jay Cutler doesn't drink, does he?

cutler-bar-hopping-1-540x404.jpg

He is awesome. :)

Real Bears players? I'm just kinda curious. WHo would you define as a real Bears player?

Not a hater... but a realist. Cutler is not cut out of the same thread as "real" Bears players. He is "better suited" for the St. Louis Rams.

He is awesome. :)

Real Bears players? I'm just kinda curious. WHo would you define as a real Bears player?

Let me just say that Cutler needs both the physical AND mental strength to play the game at the highest level and on the biggest stage. He may be tough as hell (he did take a crapload of sacks last season and often dove head first into defenders) but his mental strength leaves much to be desired.

Let me just say that Cutler needs both the physical AND mental strength to play the game at the highest level and on the biggest stage. He may be tough as hell (he did take a crapload of sacks last season and often dove head first into defenders) but his ARM strength leaves much to be desired.

fify!!!!

I think the majority of the Bears lack mental strength. But I agree with you 100%. The team just doesn't have it mentally. Goes all the way to the front office.

Let me just say that Cutler needs both the physical AND mental strength to play the game at the highest level and on the biggest stage. He may be tough as hell (he did take a crapload of sacks last season and often dove head first into defenders) but his mental strength leaves much to be desired.

I think the majority of the Bears lack mental strength. But I agree with you 100%. The team just doesn't have it mentally. Goes all the way to the front office.

Agreed.

I can tell you 1000% that Cutler will not go to St Louis because of this guy:

josh-mcdaniels-broncos-20090603_zaf_d97_661-300x199.jpg

Not a hater... but a realist. Cutler is not cut out of the same thread as "real" Bears players. He is "better suited" for the St. Louis Rams.

Cutler Would be better suited for a dumpster. The dude is trash.

All I have to say about Jay Cutler is...

If you take yourself out of a NFC Championship game and don't fight to get back into the game and help your team win...you don't love football, you don't play for the right reasons, it's not his passion...he looks at it as if it were his job. I can't believe he did that

You obviously don't know what his injury was. Please see the first post.

(LOL).

All I have to say about Jay Cutler is...

If you take yourself out of a NFC Championship game and don't fight to get back into the game and help your team win...you don't love football, you don't play for the right reasons, it's not his passion...he looks at it as if it were his job. I can't believe he did that

I'd marry Romo before Cutler. At least Romo won't leave me hanging like Cutler will.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

Please read Yoccos' first post and try to respect that folks. I know most of you Cutler haters are fairly new and weren't around at the end of the season when we all gave him grief about Cutler's injury.

Thanks other teams Captain. These THP'ers are breaking my heart.

Please read Yoccos' first post and try to respect that folks. I know most of you Cutler haters are fairly new and weren't around at the end of the season when we all gave him grief about Cutler's injury.

Thanks other teams Captain. These THP'ers are breaking my heart.

That's co-captain according to your hostile and pissed off and email obsessed captain.

Will you let Cutler father your child?

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back