The Jay Cutler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go Yocco on defending your boy, I saw this thread a while a go, so have fun on getting third in the division this year. GO PACK

Way to go Yocco on defending your boy, I saw this thread a while a go, so have fun on getting third in the division this year. GO PACK

Lol!!!! We probably will be, we probably will be haha.

Lol, you're team is so awesome you have to hang out in a Jay Cutler thread hahahahahaha. Probably just shows me more about how much of a "fan" you are. I'm going to start calling you 2010. As in, Packer fan... since 2010.
More it back about 12 years and youd be right. As for me hanging out in a Cutler thread, hellooooooooooooooooooooo, Im a Packers fan, you cant expect me not take the chance to make fun of Quitler. Its OK, we all know you are sitting there typing away in your Rodgers jersey.

3rd is pretty optimistic. I dont see the Bears being able to beat the Packers, Vikings or even the Lions this year. At least the Lions have a halfway decent QB.

More it back about 12 years and youd be right. As for me hanging out in a Cutler thread, hellooooooooooooooooooooo, Im a Packers fan, you cant expect me not take the chance to make fun of Quitler. Its OK, we all know you are sitting there typing away in your Rodgers jersey.

2010, I don't even have a Rodgers jersey so I don't know how thats possible!!! That's ok, bangwagoners have to have someplace to hangout!

Dear THP,

WIth a heavy heart I request to have this thread locked up. It appears that 2010 (formerly known as Bucky36) and Milehighgolfer are not going to follow the initial requests of my first post and have nothing but hate for the man we all love. While I would love to continue to talk all things Cutler, it appears these two have no interest in perserving the integrity of this thread. While it pains me to do it, I would hate to say anything in defense of the man with a heart bigger than than Wisconsin and Colorado combined that may hurt their feelings.

As much as I've enjoyed talking the NFC Norths undisputed #1 QB, I cannot continue to do so under these conditions.

Thanks to all who supported my dream, unfortunately it's time to move towards other goals.

-TMex

Reopened for one reason... JAy you rock!

Closed again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back