The Jay Cutler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking about driving a golf ball, I suspect my Callaway swinging TMC scramble partner drives it better. He can hit the crap out of a 3W off the deck, too. He's very hot, though, and wears some sort of long sleeve garment in 95* heat. Brushing up against him in the cart was uncomfortable.

Kevin

this just made me laugh hysterically

BOOM!

tony-romo.jpg

No, I meant he is probably good at driving his Mazda Miata.

This is a golf/football forum, sir. Take your foreign car comments elsewhere.

Kevin

If you're talking about driving a golf ball, I suspect my Callaway swinging TMC scramble partner drives it better. He can hit the crap out of a 3W off the deck, too. He's very hot, though, and wears some sort of long sleeve garment in 95* heat. Brushing up against him in the cart was uncomfortable.

Kevin

this just made me laugh hysterically

This is a golf/football forum, sir. Take your foreign car comments elsewhere.

Kevin

Lol! This is great. In the middle of a horrible work discussion I came to these posts hahahaha

Maybe this one is more appropriate for the golf/football forum.

Football player playing golf! Lets see Cutler do that.

alg_tony_romo.jpg

Maybe this one is more appropriate for the golf/football forum.

Football player playing golf! Lets see Cutler do that.

alg_tony_romo.jpg

I can only think of those old school starter commercials. Tony should really be playing R300's.

I can only think of those old school starter commercials. Tony should really be playing R300's.

Bwahahahahaha! Look at his sorry ass mustache! He's a disgrace to Cheeseland. My back hair is thicker than that.

Kevin

At least we can agree on something, Yoccos. Tony is gaming the Solaire from what I've heard.

At least we can agree on something, Yoccos. Tony is gaming the Solaire from what I've heard.

Bwahahahahaha! Look at his sorry ass mustache! He's a disgrace to Cheeseland. My back hair is thicker than that.

Kevin

Hahahhaaha. he so wants to be Aaron Rodgers back up!

emo-jay-cutler.jpg

Wait...

images

More? lol

roflcutler.jpg

One more! haha

cutler1.png

Hehe. Poor Quitter, wait, I mean Cutler.

Kevin

Hmmmmm Romo quit on his team for what 7 weeks? For a little discomfort in his shoulder? What a loser.

Rodgers is no better. That bum just sat on the bench, collected checks while Favre took the team from a crappy cellar dwelling team to a contender. Riding coattails if I ever saw it.

Golf vs marriage vs Cutler

I think Romo and Cutler are the same guy.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back