The Jay Cutler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm Romo quit on his team for what 7 weeks? For a little discomfort in his shoulder? What a loser.

Rodgers is no better. That bum just sat on the bench, collected checks while Favre took the team from a crappy cellar dwelling team to a contender. Riding coattails if I ever saw it.

Least Romo actually had a fracture. Cutler just sprained his mattykaulk.

Least Romo actually had a fracture. Cutler just sprained his mattykaulk.

DUde Romo couldve kept playing but he sat out over half the season. He has no heart anyway. Queue the Romo whine and act stupid because he just sailed a pass into the waiting arms of teh opposing teams cornerback. Hahaha, Bridges he sucks worse than Kitna.

He sucks!
Oh yeah? Then why does he have the title belt? :D
[YOUTUBE]d_D1LbfEdaY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]mcwa2EvQ61Y[/YOUTUBE]

Oh yeah? Then why does he have the title belt? :D
[YOUTUBE]d_D1LbfEdaY[/YOUTUBE]

Because his team bailed him out. Did you watch any part of the game?

DUde Romo couldve kept playing but he sat out over half the season. He has no heart anyway. Queue the Romo whine and act stupid because he just sailed a pass into the waiting arms of teh opposing teams cornerback. Hahaha, Bridges he sucks worse than Kitna.

haha I like arguing with you. Go get a burrito and help cutler change his diaper!

Because his team bailed him out. Did you watch any part of the game?
I did. Im starting to think perhaps you blocked out the pain of the Packers showing the world how overrated the Bears were and ending their season.

Im sure you remember this one too:
[YOUTUBE]0Di138t1iSo[/YOUTUBE]

haha I like arguing with you. Go get a burrito and help Romo lead an offense!

I'm busy or I'd show that Romo the proper mechanics. Maybe next week?

I did not watch the game, like a typical Packers bandwagon fan I read it the next day and watched youtube highlights..

Sorry to hear that man. It was a solid game, Matt Flynn looked impressive after Rodgers had change his tampon.

haha I like arguing with you. Go get a burrito and help cutler change his diaper!
LOL...nice. A Cutler fan has no room to talk about other players having no heart. Cutler is the poster boy for players who have no heart.

LOL...nice. A Cutler fan has room to talk about other players having heart. Cutler is the poster boy for players who have heart.

Thanks man, I'm glad we can finally agree on something.

Thanks man, I'm glad we can finally agree on something.
LOL...nice. Hey, did you see Quitler's postgame interview after the NFC championship game?
[YOUTUBE]9y2gPm9RuYo[/YOUTUBE]

Im laughing that he thinks your being serious. Its awesome. Almost drag putting awesome.
LOL...really? Im not that dumb. If I were, Id be a Bears fan.

Im laughing that he thinks your being serious. Its awesome. Almost drag putting awesome.

I'm always serious bridges... Sheehs.

LOL...nice. Hey, did you see Quitler's postgame interview after the NFC championship game?
[YOUTUBE]9y2gPm9RuYo[/YOUTUBE]

You sure like Youtube but it's weird because that isn't Jay Cutler.

More? lol

roflcutler.jpg

This one makes me lmao.

Sorry all you Jay lover losers. The guy is a bum and a loser. Never has won, never has needed to win, and couldn't lead a team across the street much less to a championship. Yes i'm from Denver and yes I was glad he was traded. I also work in Chicago and told all those Bears fans to not get their hopes up because he is a quitter. They all talked superbowl because they thought all they needed was a QB. Well, they still need a QB. Cutler will be remembered 20 years from now the same way people remember Jeff George. A guy with an arm but a loser at heart. I call him by another name I won't type but it involves inserting an "n" in his name.

Tim Tebow > Jay Cutler

Kevin

Sorry all you Jay lover losers. The guy is a bum and a loser. Never has won, never has needed to win, and couldn't lead a team across the street much less to a championship. Yes i'm from Denver and yes I was glad he was traded. I also work in Chicago and told all those Bears fans to not get their hopes up because he is a quitter. They all talked superbowl because they thought all they needed was a QB. Well, they still need a QB. Cutler will be remembered 20 years from now the same way people remember Jeff George. A guy with an arm but a loser at heart. I call him by another name I won't type but it involves inserting an "n" in his name.
You pretty well summed of Cutler sorry career right there.

Yoccos is about to go HAM and Roadhouse on that guy. I would hide if I was him.

You pretty well summed of Cutler sorry career right there.

Lol, you're team is so awesome you have to hang out in a Jay Cutler thread hahahahahaha. Probably just shows me more about how much of a "fan" you are. I'm going to start calling you 2010. As in, Packer fan... since 2010.

Lol. Let me guess... Denver Broncos fan????? My guess, is youre probably a bitter dude who sits at work dreaming dreamy dreams of Jay Cutler all day. I bet you still sleep in your #6 Bronco jersey and haven't washed it for years because the magical one touched it himself. You remind me of those ex girlfriends who get all bent out of shape because someone left you for greener pastures. Quitter huh? I bet you've never once quit in your life... You probably never once put a set of irons away because you couldnt hit them right? So typical of a Broncos fan and probably why your fanbase is more of a joke than all the 2010'ers out there.

Yoccos is about to go HAM and Roadhouse on that guy. I would hide if I was him.

He waited till I left, and he called me a loser hahahaha.

I hope Jay never leaves the Bears,but if he keeps playing like the last 2 years ,will see if it's Cutler or Lovie who gets fired first. GO PACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back