The Sandwich Thread

I am going to publix, I will be getting Boars Head Corned Beef, Swiss Cheese and Kings Hawaiian rolls. I think there will be an oven involved when I get back to work.

I had a brevel maker in college. I use to make baked bean brevels all the time.

I am going to publix, I will be getting Boars Head Corned Beef, Swiss Cheese and Kings Hawaiian rolls. I think there will be an oven involved when I get back to work.

YES!! A man of the people.

I want pics of everyones lunches today, and they better all be between bread!

I love a good panini; one of the best I've had is a shop in Portland Maine called Duck Fat. Amazing fries there too.

Do they make the fries in duck fat? Had them like that once and they were incredible

There will be pictures, dont worry about that.

I'm a little late but I finished lunch a while ago. It was chicken nuggets and fries. I put them on bread. Chicken nugget sandwiches are amazing.

Damn Craig Mac has me thinking about a good meatball parm. sammich. No place near by I know that makes one. :angry:

Lunch just got delivered. Fried Catfiish and Oyster Po' Boy

391158_209223665821231_100002007987540_454573_1727801282_n.jpg

I had a brevel maker in college. I use to make baked bean brevels all the time.

You gotta be brave to take the first bite! Molten lava in there! Especially if you add cheese.

Damn Craig Mac has me thinking about a good meatball parm. sammich. No place near by I know that makes one. :angry:
Hahaha, just make sure they aren't frozen meatballs. Had to spend $10 get free delivery on my sammich so had to go double meat, pic coming soon.

Hahaha, just make sure they aren't frozen meatballs. Had to spend $10 get free delivery on my sammich so had to go double meat, pic coming soon.

Oh of course. When I was growing up in NYC there were quite a few places to go for an authentic meatball parm sandwich. Now there are not too many close by. I think a little drive is in order this weekend now. Hehehe

Oh of course. When I was growing up in NYC there were quite a few places to go for an authentic meatball parm sandwich. Now there are not too many close by. I think a little drive is in order this weekend now. Hehehe
I worked next door to an Italian restaurant that used to bake their own meatballs(and made fresh sauce). We could smell it next door when they were making them and always got a sub that day. Eventually they went to frozen meatballs and sauce out of a can. The meatballs were pre-cut in half too so you got half the amount on the sub and the price went up a buck. They sacrificed quality for convience and lost a customer by doing so.

I worked next door to an Italian restaurant that used to bake their own meatballs(and made fresh sauce). We could smell it next door when they were making them and always got a sub that day. Eventually they went to frozen meatballs and sauce out of a can. The meatballs were pre-cut in half too so you got half the amount on the sub and the price went up a buck. They sacrificed quality for convience and lost a customer by doing so.

And rightfully so! That ain't right. There is nothing like good homemade Italian cooking. I drive a liite way for a place out here but it is spool worth it.

Ever since i was a kid, PB&J on raisin bread

Do they make the fries in duck fat? Had them like that once and they were incredible

Duck fat fries may be one of the best foods on planet Earth. Check out Hot Doug's in Chicago. Sausage Superstore and Encased Meat Emporium. Gourmet sausages and duck fat fried on Saturday and Sunday. Duck, pheasant, venison, foie gras, lamb: you name it, Doug's got it. The line goes around the block. When we go we freakin' load up, man. And I mean load up. I miss you Doug.

Check out the menu. If you're not blown away, you're not human in my book.
http://hotdougs.com/specials.htm

Kevin

I have to change my pants.

Holy hotdogs batman!

I have to change my pants.

I'm telling you, man, it is one of the coolest restaurants in the world.

Kevin

Back