The Sandwich Thread

Mmmmmmmm Hot Dougs! Further proof that Chicago is the best foodie city in America!

Mmmmmmmm Hot Dougs! Further proof that Chicago is the best foodie city in America!

I love Doug. Almost in a sexual way.

Kevin

Went HAM on a navajo taco. Yum

I just went HAM on a bacon cheesesteak with onions. Honey BBQ chips on the side.

Went HAM on a navajo taco. Yum

I went HAM on a Pall Mall blue for lunch, with a nice stick of teaberry afterwards

Duck fat fries may be one of the best foods on planet Earth. Check out Hot Doug's in Chicago. Sausage Superstore and Encased Meat Emporium. Gourmet sausages and duck fat fried on Saturday and Sunday. Duck, pheasant, venison, foie gras, lamb: you name it, Doug's got it. The line goes around the block. When we go we freakin' load up, man. And I mean load up. I miss you Doug.

Check out the menu. If you're not blown away, you're not human in my book.
http://hotdougs.com/specials.htm

Kevin

OMG!!! I want to bear his children

That's how I roll on Friday's dude.

This is a day where I wish I could teleport all my THP friends to the Arts Fair that has all this wonderful food. YOu can get kick @ss bbq, indian fried bread, caramel apple and stir fry wok noodles. In one spot.

This is a day where I wish I could teleport all my THP friends to the Arts Fair that has all this wonderful food. YOu can get kick @ss bbq, indian fried bread, caramel apple and stir fry wok noodles. In one spot.

I wish I could be teleported on this glorious day. We could wreck shop on food. Hide the women and children, FLTC and Tmod are coming to destroy food.

I wish I could be teleported on this glorious day. We could wreck shop on food. Hide the women and children, FLTC and Tmod are coming to destroy food.

Yessir... not mention the hot women. It's truly a blessed day. The local brewery also sets up shot lol. The caramel apples are covered with all sorts of stuff (oreo, m&m's etc)

You are crazy!!! NYC all the way!!! And I wont even get into the pizza arguement cause there is none.. NY style pizza rules!!!

I might eat something from every stand at TMod's festival. With a side of fry bread.

Kevin

Yessir... not mention the hot women. It's truly a blessed day. The local brewery also sets up shot lol. The caramel apples are covered with all sorts of stuff (oreo, m&m's etc)

I love Mexicans!!! You guys just get it.

I might eat something from every stand at TMod's festival. With a side of fry bread.

Kevin

There is more but I didn't want to make you all even more jealous lol. You'd be in heaven dude.

What the Rhino isn't invited? :at-wits-end:

Of course you are!

I love Mexicans!!! You guys just get it.

We do! I'm sure if we lived close, I bet our waists would expand at a constant rate.

I swear to God, Mexican cooks could turn a bag of dirt and seeds into something delicious. Why the hell are they so good with food? Not even Tony Bourdain can figure it out.

Kevin

Has anyone ever tried a sandwich with potato chips & cheese? It's big in the U.K, they it a crisp & cheese buttie. I've tried it using regular cheddar (sliced) with regular potato chips. Slightly squished down to break the chips. Interesting texture and was quite tasty.
L8R

I just pounded back this sammich. Footlong meatball sub on honey oat bread, with lettuce, tomato, onions, and banana peppers with Southwest chipotle sauce.
DSCF0510.jpg

You are crazy!!! NYC all the way!!! And I wont even get into the pizza arguement cause there is none.. NY style pizza rules!!!

Them's fightin' words!

nice breezy! Did you consume the whole thing? I'm a flat bread Subway man myself.

Back