THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

I think so too. Serious enough to make me sweat, but still friendly-ish.

I think so too.

Yeah I don't want that job. You can keep it. I'll give you my duties if I lose though, might as well add those to the list.

Look at that folks. We just had a resignation. I guess we will have a new reviewer spot opening up soon.

Coward? That is just another case of you betting NOTHING on your end us giving up something on our end. I want you to put up something that'll make you concerned about losing, not equipment that you didn't buy or a job that you'd love to pass off. Screw that.

We'll keep it though, just because I know you'd never want to lose all that stuff to me. It would kill you when I said, JB, your email account will be disabled on THP's server now, you lost that remember? So fk it...I'm in.

Coward? That is just another case of you betting NOTHING on your end us giving up something on our end. I want you to put up something that'll make you concerned about losing, not equipment that you didn't buy or a job that you'd love to pass off. Screw that.

We'll keep it though, just because I know you'd never want to lose all that stuff to me. It would kill you when I said, JB, your email account will be disabled on THP's server now, you lost that remember? So fk it...I'm in.

Wait, and when did you buy the equipment? How does this effect you in any way differently than it effects me. And dont even get me started on the IT side of things. You dont want to go there on the public forum and you know that!

You assuming victory or just taking my job now?

Maybe both are in order!

Wait, and when did you buy the equipment? How does this effect you in any way differently than it effects me. And dont even get me started on the IT side of things. You dont want to go there on the public forum and you know that!

Maybe both are in order!
Alright so I let the moment get a hold of me too much. I don't want to lose my spot anymore than I want to see someone else try to do what you do around here. Let's find something that we can put on the line for a team match up with me and Hanks vs. JB and Hawk. Nobody should lose their job if they lose that match, there has to be something fun we can play for instead.

Alright so I let the moment get a hold of me too much. I don't want to lose my spot anymore than I want to see someone else try to do what you do around here. Let's find something that we can put on the line for a team match up with me and Hanks vs. JB and Hawk. Nobody should lose their job if they lose that match, there has to be something fun we can play for instead.

What about Hawk's idea?

Yep, but i think you should offer a substitution for the MC gear.

So the winners can remove 1 item from the loser's bag? I'd be up for that as long as MC gear is off limits.

Posted via Tapatalk.

So the winners can remove 1 item from the loser's bag? I'd be up for that as long as MC gear is off limits.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Sounds good to me. Off to find an interesting bag to put together to beat you all with.

I'll have a few things in there that I really won't want to lose to Hanks or Jake, so this could be very fun.

I will likely only have the DART mallet by the outing, while I'll definitely be using that I'll also have another putter in there in he event you want it.....wait a minute, like we're going to lose? Ha!! I'm with you though, be sure you have plenty of goodies in there for me to choose from buddy!

Sounds good to me. Off to find an interesting bag to put together to beat you all with.
How about a set of Cleveland VAS irons and a Burner Bubble driver, stuff taking directly from the "Throwback Thursday" archives!

Where's Hanks....you in buddy? We got this man! 2 man, total strokes us vs. them. Dang...this is going to be fun!

Now is it just one item like a driver, putter ect.., or a set, like woods, irons, wedges?

I will likely only have the DART mallet by the outing, while I'll definitely be using that I'll also have another putter in there in he event you want it.....wait a minute, like we're going to lose? Ha!! I'm with you though, be sure you have plenty of goodies in there for me to choose from buddy!

How about a set of Cleveland VAS irons and a Burner Bubble driver, stuff taking directly from the "Throwback Thursday" archives!

Where's Hanks....you in buddy? We got this man! 2 man, total strokes us vs. them. Dang...this is going to be fun!

You would hate to lose to that bag....You know it.

But with all this confidence, I find it odd that your partner does not seem to be sharing in any. Are you agreeing to this and have the power to do so with your partner?

Now is it just one item like a driver, putter ect.., or a set, like woods, irons, wedges?

That is a good question.

My thought would be a single item, but irons (and maybe wedges) count as one.

You would hate to lose to that bag....You know it.

But with all this confidence, I find it odd that your partner does not seem to be sharing in any. Are you agreeing to this and have the power to do so with your partner?
I would hate to lose to that bag indeed, but I really don't see it happening! To be fair though, I'd hate to lose to anything that you'll have so the VAS and the Bubble would just be insult to injury. Again....IF that were to actually happen.

Oh yeah my partner...he's game I'm sure of it. He's probably out picking up a set of RAM Gene Littler irons to use to serve up this beat down!

My thought would be a single item, but irons (and maybe wedges) count as one.
Single item with sets (irons/wedges) as one works for me. How about wallets? If your wallet is in your bag can I take that after we beat you? :sinister:

So just to be clear. Winners get choice of

Driver
FW Woods
Hybrids
Irons
Wedges
Putter

One item from the list above.

And that beating he is serving up is that him going all TW on the course (club slam) or you guys actually think you have a chance.

I would hate to lose to that bag indeed, but I really don't see it happening! To be fair though, I'd hate to lose to anything that you'll have so the VAS and the Bubble would just be insult to injury. Again....IF that were to actually happen.

Oh yeah my partner...he's game I'm sure of it. He's probably out picking up a set of RAM Gene Littler irons to use to serve up this beat down!

Single item with sets (irons/wedges) as one works for me. How about wallets? If your wallet is in your bag can I take that after we beat you? :sinister:

You can have my wallet for sure. Just make sure you make some payments on my credit card or it will be worthless to you ;)

I'll agree to the above as well. I'm not bringing any replacement stuff either. My full set of gamers will be there on the line.

Yep, but I would ask that Jake designates his replacements for the MC gear before the round is played. He doesn't have to game them, just put them on the table.

Driver
FW Woods
Hybrids
Irons
Wedges
Putter

And that beating he is serving up is that him going all TW on the course (club slam) or you guys actually think you have a chance.

So I took the time to reread the post from yesterday. Sorry for being a little pissy about everything. After a full night of fun and beer I am much more in a normal state of mind.

Lets get down to it. I am fine with the JB/Gus vs CL/One-T match up. It is the most balanced of the two team set ups. I was playing under 14 early this year but I am back to playing in the 16 range on my last two rounds... so I am a wild card.

Also if One-T really wants to play on your team I would have no problem with that. It would take any pressure off of Gus and I and I would be pin seeking all day baby!!

I am also 100% OK with this matchup too. I think it would be a lot of fun to take down JB/One-T as the "underdogs". Not only could I do something that no Calloway has done- I could do it WHILE beating a calloway. That certainly has its advantages.

I was also thinking what I would want when I win against JB (if he wasn't on my team). The one thing that I would really want won't fly this year (THP Media Credentials to the Bridgestone Invitational, or The memorial) because I'll be out of town. I am sure we could still manage to work something out though.

So what is it going to be? Balanced and fair, or is this going to be VCU vs Kansas... cause we all know how that ended.

Whoa....You want credentials, but what do I get? Unfortunately we dont have that opportunity to do credentials for a tournament for people outside of staff. If I could help, I would.

I like your guys fight and moxie. I really do. Its funny and makes me smile, but I like it.

Driver
FW Woods
Hybrids
Irons
Wedges
Putter

That's how I understand it. We'll have to be sure that Hanks is ready for it, I don't want the stakes to be outside of anyone's comfort zone, that would make a round that is supposed to be fun too intense.

That's how I understand it. We'll have to be sure that Hanks is ready for it, I don't want the stakes to be outside of anyone's comfort zone, that would make a round that is supposed to be fun too intense.

Wait...I thought you said earlier he was good to go. Your partner has no confidence now? I think you might have just said that.

Wait...I thought you said earlier he was good to go. Your partner has no confidence now? I think you might have just said that.
I'm confident that he'll be good to go, but at the same time it would not be fair to decide for him.

Back