THP Bag Tags & AC Coins

Got mine today, the coin weighs like 10lbs. Wow!

Walked in and the wife says that I have a package. Confused, did not remembering ordering anything. Very surprised that it was from THP. Spectacular. Love how these turned out.

Count me as one of the guys that got the coin and bag tag as well. They. Look great!!! Thanks JB and GG!!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Mine arrived today as well. Both look awesome!

Thanks THP

JM

No package for me today but I'm loving all the pics. Hopefully tomorrow

No package for me today but I'm loving all the pics. Hopefully tomorrow

Rob got his...doesn't know it...maybe ill claim it as mine

Maybe mine has arrived. My wife didn't mention anything about it. Can't wait to see these in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today. They look fantastic.

This coin is the best of the bunch IMO. Very, very nice!

Got mine as well. The bag tag, definitely bigger than I expected (that's what she said), which is awesome. And holy moly is the coin slick!

Got mine as well and they look amazing. Much better and heavier coin than I expected, great job guy's! I owe the mailman 75 cents for unsufficent postage, haha, still well worth it and no big deal.

Dang Duey, already?, guess the pony needed a rest before heading to my little sod house on the prairie.

Dang Duey, already?, guess the pony needed a rest before heading to my little sod house on the prairie.

Lol, he had to of gotten lost on way somewhere else and just dropped it off here.

I received the coin and bag tag today. They are both awesome. The coin is especially well done.

Thanks JB and GG

Okay. After a very short time as a newly to the forum, I see the benefits, you offer and the possibilities of more.
First. Thank you for a great site. Thanks for allowing me, to at times say stupid things, without judgement.
I just made my donation to the Albatross Club.

Received mine as well, and the tag and coin look fantastic. Tag will makes its way onto my bag tomorrow.

Pretty quick shipping. Mine came today as well. Accidentally gave GolferGal the wrong zip code and it still made it! Thank you!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Mine arrived as well, both look great. Choosing which coin goes into my pocket for the day is going to be a tough decision, that's for sure. The bag tag is larger than I thought it would be, but that's not a complaint.

Okay. After a very short time as a newly to the forum, I see the benefits, you offer and the possibilities of more.
First. Thank you for a great site. Thanks for allowing me, to at times say stupid things, without judgement.
I just made my donation to the Albatross Club.
Thats awesome dude!

Got home late from work to a package in my mail today from THP. Both the Bag tag and coin are better in person - pictures just don't do them enough justice. Thanks again to GG and JB !!

Got mine today! Love it!

5yrarymu.jpg

I like the circle is blacked out instead of silver like the first challenger coin. Amazing turnout
u6e8e7ut.jpg

Just got mine today, they're pretty awesome!! Thanks guys!

Back