THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Just called and setup direct TV for te house- premier package all the channels, 31 movie channels and the kicker and whole reason I did it:

NFL Sunday ticket for free!

Nikkis gonna freak but she had her own tv on sunday am lol

Just called and setup direct TV for te house- premier package all the channels, 31 movie channels and the kicker and whole reason I did it:

You are going to love it and probably won't leave the sofa at all on Sundays.

It's official that last spot was just taken! The 3rd league is on! JB will work on getting info out to everyone either tomorrow or Monday. Good luck everyone!

I've had directv for 2 years now... kind of upsetting that the NFL Sunday Ticket is only for new subscribers. Screw the loyal DTV people!!

Good deal though.

I've had directv for 2 years now... kind of upsetting that the NFL Sunday Ticket is only for new subscribers. Screw the loyal DTV people!!

Good deal though.

Yeah I was disappointed when I heard that too, but we ended up switching to comcast because that deal was just too good to pass up! I feel like I'll be switching around again in about 2 years....

I made it back and to find out there are 3 leagues!! I have secured the last spot int he 3rd league. I cant wait for this to begin!

Very cool 3 full leagues. 16 teams is going to make the draft rough. Get your kickers early!

You are going to love it and probably won't leave the sofa at all on Sundays.

yea have to get golf in early - hehe set all the fantasy football lineups and then lounge!

It's official that last spot was just taken! The 3rd league is on! JB will work on getting info out to everyone either tomorrow or Monday. Good luck everyone!

oh you rock!!!

Wahoo!! I can promise that the 3rd league will have nothing to do with the Kardashian sisters or the Simpson Sisters or whatever the hell Spiff was talking about :D

CL and the rest of League 1; The Khloe Kardashian to League 2's Kim Kardashian, Team Paradise to our Team Hackers, Ashlee Simpson to our Jessica Simpson. You get the idea. Its okay though, you still get TV time, you're just married to Lamar Odom, Losing the inaugural MC and never could sing.

Awful post!! And I was Team Hacker before you even knew what the MC was! Awful

I'm so pumped we got in a league!!

Look forward to seeing who's in ours.

CL and the rest of League 1; The Khloe Kardashian to League 2's Kim Kardashian, Team Paradise to our Team Hackers, Ashlee Simpson to our Jessica Simpson. You get the idea. Its okay though, you still get TV time, you're just married to Lamar Odom, Losing the inaugural MC and never could sing.

Yes, because Jessica Simpson is one great songbird. :alien:

:wtf: :stickbeat:

Exactly. Go figure he's in the NFC THP West.

Finally the Jags have a sellout! No tv blackout for you! I'm glad that the redheaded stepchild of THP FF gets its day in the sun.

Good deal though.

Call customer retention... and you didn't hear it from me. :D

Were the draft orders for each league going to be anounced this weekend or was it after the MC?

It wont be this weekend.

Very cool 3 full leagues. 16 teams is going to make the draft rough. Get your kickers early!

The wait was kill'n me, 3 leagues, should be very interesting

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Im going to miss this quite a bit. But GG has the knowledge to make this her own now. Craziness is she has not even asked for my help or thoughts once in her research. She will have the big board up and filled out after the MC (larger dry erase) and tons of notes on legal pads. She is the GM with a plan. In 16 team leagues, going only on cheat sheets or past knowledge leads to disaster.

Im going to miss this quite a bit. But GG has the knowledge to make this her own now. Craziness is she has not even asked for my help or thoughts once in her research. She will have the big board up and filled out after the MC (larger dry erase) and tons of notes on legal pads. She is the GM with a plan. In 16 team leagues, going only on cheat sheets or past knowledge leads to disaster.

I guess I'm doomed then. I am doing this for fun dude, not to win. I draft with my heart, I always have. I think FF is more about luck and good trading anyway.

I guess I'm doomed then. I am doing this for fun dude, not to win. I draft with my heart, I always have. I think FF is more about luck and good trading anyway.

It can be. And it should be fun. However if those things are fun for someone, then I think thats great. Plus its her first time GM'ing on her own ever. While luck will play a HUGE role, late round picks that pan out are just as important.

Late round picks are vital

I've not done the 16 team league before myself, and I've done more research now than EVER before. Its pretty crazy! With the scoring and starting positions I'm trying a different strategy too...

Quick question, is there a weekly waiver wire transaction limit?

Is there a free agent lock during game days? I've played in leagues where vultures sit and watch all the games every sunday and once a big injury occurs he picks up the backup almost literally as it happens. They can't play that player til the next week, but they had an advantage over the waiver priority because they were watching.

I've not done the 16 team league before myself, and I've done more research now than EVER before. Its pretty crazy! With the scoring and starting positions I'm trying a different strategy too...

Quick question, is there a weekly waiver wire transaction limit?

Is there a free agent lock during game days? I've played in leagues where vultures sit and watch all the games every sunday and once a big injury occurs he picks up the backup almost literally as it happens. They can't play that player til the next week, but they had an advantage over the waiver priority because they were watching.

I strongly recommend logging in to your league and checking out the rules. That type of info should be up.

Late round picks are vital

Late round picks are always important. Paying attention to injuries, and injury pick ups are very important as well.

Back