THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Love that commercial Rhino! I really like the "Karaoke" draft party commercial... I wonder if Housh gets any royalties as he seems to be mentioned in the big draft commercials often!

Late round picks are vital

In a 16 team league you have to get a feel for the direction the draft is going. Being able to predict what is happening is a huge asset in determining when to take a player. IMO mock drafts are worthless except for maybe predicting the first two rounds.

I can plan for drafting in every possible spot or situation and it all goes out the window the mnute some home team chum takes his favorite player or favorite team 3 rounds early. Or a kicker in round 6 FFS.seriously it's a kicker.

I wish anything FF wasnt blocked here at work so I could do some mock drafts in prep for the real ones and to waste time before I leave for the MC.

dude your first picks are going to be Cam Newton and Tiger Woods...solid foundation!

I guess I'm doomed then. I am doing this for fun dude, not to win. I draft with my heart, I always have. I think FF is more about luck and good trading anyway.

I wish anything FF wasnt blocked here at work so I could do some mock drafts in prep for the real ones and to waste time before I leave for the MC.

Wait....what's a mock draft? Dude, I will be doing so much preparation before the draft it's ridiculous. I'm going to colonel the hell out of this draft preparation.

Wait....what's a mock draft? Dude, I will be doing so much preparation before the draft it's ridiculous. I'm going to colonel the hell out of this draft preparation.

Mock drafts are great when theres nothing to do at work. Go to ESPN fantasy football and do Live Mock draft and BOOM your drafting a fake team. I love doing them.

Mock drafts are great when theres nothing to do at work. Go to ESPN fantasy football and do Live Mock draft and BOOM your drafting a fake team. I love doing them.

I've already done a dozen of them or so. I keep taking Cutler in the first round dude. I think I will draft based on criminal history. I want the bulk of my team to have some sort of arrest history.

I've already done a dozen of them or so. I keep taking Cutler in the first round dude. I think I will draft based on criminal history. I want the bulk of my team to have some sort of arrest history.

You're going to have to open your team to moral ambiguity as well as arrest record if you want to draft Cam though :)

What did Cutler get arrested for? Bad acting? Bwahahaha

I have a draft for one of my leagues tonight. To be honest, I'm not looking forward to it since I am leaving for TMC tomorrow. I'm guessing my draft will look like Bridges draft did last year.

I have a draft for one of my leagues tonight. To be honest, I'm not looking forward to it since I am leaving for TMC tomorrow. I'm guessing my draft will look like Bridges draft did last year.

Is it even possible to reproduce that?

You're going to have to open your team to moral ambiguity as well as arrest record if you want to draft Cam though :)

You got that right. I can't wait to shake this draft up with head scratching picks and wonder.

I'm already antsy and changed my team name. Bring on the draft and let it go all downhill from there!

I may be in over my head here. I haven't played fantasy football in several years. I guess that will make it even more embarassing when I destroy everyone in league 1!

Is it even possible to reproduce that?

I hope you both finish tied for last this year.

And for the record, it wasnt as bad as you make it out to be. Had some terrible luck. Randy moss and his drama, then jermichael finley getting hurt, having beanie wells getting hurt 2 days after the draft. Kinda tough to put together anything when 3 out of your first 4 picks get hurt.

I'm thinking that since everyone is saying that it is the later rounds that count I should spend all my picks on players ranked no lower than 112. :alien:

Can I trade my 1st-6th round picks for 7th rounders? :smile:

I hope you both finish tied for last this year.

And for the record, it wasnt as bad as you make it out to be. Had some terrible luck. Randy moss and his drama, then jermichael finley getting hurt, having beanie wells getting hurt 2 days after the draft. Kinda tough to put together anything when 3 out of your first 4 picks get hurt.

Drafting Beanie at all should tell you how bad your draft was

Drafting Beanie at all should tell you how bad your draft was

Ha. I would never ever draft beanie.

I would have drafted Hightower over beanie.. he at least gets catches...

Appears there are a ton of bad feelings about last year...

Was the draft really that bad?

Appears there are a ton of bad feelings about last year...

Was the draft really that bad?

No the draft wasnt that bad but some team managers had very bad drafts.

Back