THP Fantasy Football Draft Night Thread

I seriously have no link or anything to the league draft. Nothing to click on at all. I'm on a computer and it just says the draft is in progress..

As soon as I go to my league homepage there is a huge red box on the screen (almost like a banner across the screen) that says "ESPN Alert: Your league’s draft room is open! Launch Draft. Don’t have Flash installed? Try using our Lite Draft Application.

We want to know about your live draft experience - Submit Feedback"

Then I clicked the link to take me to the draft room.

I seriously have no link or anything to the league draft. Nothing to click on at all.

That strange. Click on "My Team." Then click on "Launch Draft."

if you go tot hte league page the is a box at the top

He's probably not signed in. :dohanim:

Last minute prep

aefcb61c-15ae-2239.jpg

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I am signed in.

Panthers game and the draft. This is going to be to much!

Dear league #2 you're all doomed. Save yourselves some time and just use the auto draft function while you frantically search the yellow pages for a psychiatrist to heal your crumbled ego.

Chumps

--
tapatalk

67EE383A-orig.jpg

I am signed in.

Last minute prep

aefcb61c-15ae-2239.jpg

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

nice champagne and beer in 1 - very nice pick up just mixed my cocktail im ready to GO!!!!!!

Had a draft lastnight and got a fairly good team i believe. This will be my first 16 team league. Teams will be bone dry by the end.

I am signed in. But I think the invite I was sent is to a different login name

good luck everyone....may it all be mine

I am signed in. But I think the invite I was sent is to a different login name

If you go to the main fantasy football page when you're signed in, on the right side next to your league there should be a link that says draft now (maybe live draft).

I have my big board full of Cowboys only! Here we go superbowl title and FF title coming my way

chrome has it built it. Plus I already checked

Since you are having problems, sign out, clear cookies and sign back in. If it does not work, try a different browser. YOu have 15 minutes to go.

Back