THP Fantasy Football Draft Night Thread

I cant believe that with 48 people in the THP Fantasy Football Leagues, how few are on THP.

prob doing last minute homework and taking a leak

They are mocking like crazy. I'm mocked out. I think I just have to hope to land some guys that drop. 16 is tougher than I thought:alien2:

I cant believe that with 48 people in the THP Fantasy Football Leagues, how few are on THP.

Last minute studying I guess

They are mocking like crazy. I'm mocked out. I think I just have to hope to land some guys that drop. 16 is tougher than I thought:alien2:

I mock those that mock.

Yeah, I ran a bunch of mocks today.....in one all the RB's went first...in one QB's and WR's got grabbed early.....I'm mocking tired:D

I'm just going to take every QB I can and start trading!!:yes:

I tried to do a mock draft earlier today, first time doing one. I hated it, saw it as pointless.

I mock those that mock.
I really saw no benefit of doing a mock draft, I got bored after round 2 of a fake draft.

It's a mockery. Quit trying so hard.

Mock drafts can't match the real thing. I mean how can you find a mock draft that will have a person think like Puttin4lastplace? Not possible!!!

The draft room is open!!:bomb:

Draft room is open on ESPN.

For now, a dinner break.

I'm in scramble mode to get home. I'm going to be cutting it close.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Hard at work :D

I actually am at work. Luckily I'm seated at a computer for most of the evening, so my drafting should not be hindered in any way.

Best of luck guys....

...why can't I find it...

Seriously I see no draft anything for tonight.

Which legue are you in?

...why can't I find it...

Seriously I see no draft anything for tonight.

Go to your team's page, you should see a link for the draft. Are you on a computer, or tablet? Some people were saying the draft application may not work on an Ipad.

I seriously have no link or anything to the league draft. Nothing to click on at all. I'm on a computer and it just says the draft is in progress..

I seriously have no link or anything to the league draft. Nothing to click on at all. I'm on a computer and it just says the draft is in progress..

click on the home link man. Big red box that will smack you in the forehead

edit: make sure you are signed in

Back