THP Fantasy Football Draft Night Thread

My team is a stinky mess...

QB: Peyton Manning
RBs: Beanie Wells, Joseph Addai
WRs: Andre Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Braylon Edwards
TE: Mercedes Lewis

So at this point. it's a 15 team league in league #1 with whoever plays me should get an easy/free win every week.

I bet you can still win a few games. Auto pick will give you best available so its not that bad. Hell probably better than my draft last year. Just burn up the waiver wire and make trades. Its still possible to manage a good season. Look at this way, you dont have any pressure now, you didnt get to draft so if you do bad no worries if you do good then you will have something to be proud of in taking a crappy team into a good team.

I bet you can still win a few games. Auto pick will give you best available so its not that bad. Hell probably better than my draft last year. Just burn up the waiver wire and make trades. Its still possible to manage a good season. Look at this way, you dont have any pressure now, you didnt get to draft so if you do bad no worries if you do good then you will have something to be proud of in taking a crappy team into a good team.

Dude,
I can't login at all..I can't do anything in the league. I accepted/joined the league fine and now it's as if I never did.

So far... I have A. Foster at 4, G. Jennings at 29, the raper at 36, J. Witten at (whatever that pick was), S. Moss next, then Starks, then S. Smith (CAR)

don't know if I'm doing good

...if you've been following this thread at all you would know...

yes, i know you had issues logging in, but its not like you got skipped completely...

We're in round 8 now

Cutler is still available at 117

So at this point. it's a 15 team league in league #1 with whoever plays me should get an easy/free win every week.

...if you've been following this thread at all you would know...

It doesnt work that way. Your team will be fine. ESPN pre-ranks and there is plenty of time before the season to fine tune things. Its not as if you got 9 guys that are backups on your team.

So far... I have A. Foster at 4, G. Jennings at 29, the raper at 36, J. Witten at (whatever that pick was), S. Moss next, then Starks, then S. Smith (CAR)

don't know if I'm doing good
Not to shabby, you need another RB badly though with foster hurt. Should have taken one in the S.Smith spot.

Dude,
I can't login at all..I can't do anything in the league. I accepted/joined the league fine and now it's as if I never did.

Ohhh thats not good. You cant even get to your team? Did you not try prior to the draft(when you first were told you were accepted in the league)?

It doesnt work that way. Your team will be fine. ESPN pre-ranks and there is plenty of time before the season to fine tune things. Its not as if you got 9 guys that are backups on your team.

I'm not the one to complain. But I know this comes back on me. I'm just more disappointed that I wasn't able to be part of the draft than my actual team(who I don't know yet.) I just need to get logined somehow.

And Bridges. After I joined I just set a bookmark at the top and thought I was good.

I'm not the one to complain. But I know this comes back on me. I'm just more disappointed that I wasn't able to be part of the draft than my actual team(who I don't know yet.) I just need to get logined somehow.

I'm sure someone in your league can tell you who you have ;) Come on league #1ers, who does chosen have?

i have the worst team in ff history...and it's getting worse

TC1 you have

Rodgers
Deangelo Williams
Jonathan Stewart
James Starks
Greg Jennings
Brandon Lloyd
Steve Smith
Michael Bush

alright, just an update on League 2. I'm dominating... and I'm awesome... everyone else already gave up.

#3 just took pick 114 zzzzzz

Thanks Texas, you didn't have to.

TC1 you have

Rodgers
Deangelo Williams
Jonathan Stewart
James Starks
Greg Jennings
Brandon Lloyd
Steve Smith
Michael Bush

Thats not to bad, actually pretty good. How you got williams and stewart was pure luck. FF gods owed you that one.

and we have a kicker pick!

Thats not to bad, actually pretty good. How you got williams and stewart was pure luck. FF gods owed you that one.

It's just to bad that d's will be loading up to stop the run on them

"Hey everybody, come and see how good I look" in league 2. Best. Draft. Ever.

Back