THP Fantasy Football Draft Night Thread

CG and Tadashi finally showed up... :D

They came in at the same time...I think they were on a date

Taking forever...

I would just like to apologize to league #1. I wish this wouldn't have happened, I'm sure it sucks when you have to wait the full 2 minutes for my pick and I want to say sorry.

I would just like to apologize to league #1. I wish this wouldn't have happened, I'm sure it sucks when you have to wait the full 2 minutes for my pick and I want to say sorry.

your fine dude. We are having a good time. Wish you were drafting though

alright i busted. took a kicker in the 11th round. someone call me an ambulance!

still 9th round in #3

cutler went 128 on our league

alright i busted. took a kicker in the 11th round. someone call me an ambulance!

Look at the stats between best kicker and worst kicker and its not a huge difference. Not enough to draft one before the last round in my opinion.

Hey Yorkem and Chunkylover, I am going to be later than usual to work tomorrow. I will still be drafting...

first kicker off the board in #3 (janikowski round 9, 139)

Slim Pickens now! Haha

Why arent you drafting?

Look at the stats between best kicker and worst kicker and its not a huge difference. Not enough to draft one before the last round in my opinion.

no doubt... i blew it for sure. I felt my draft was actually going well til that fateful moment too.

Dude, you'll never live this down. We're hammering you in there and will for the entirety of this NFL season.

no doubt... i blew it for sure. I felt my draft was actually going well til that fateful moment too.

we couldve figured that from a team hackers supporter.... zing

Kendall hunter, Delone Carter, Roy Helu, and possibly demarco murray

What is backup RBs that wont play much for $200 Alex?

I'm loving my team so far. I picked smart, and picked with my heart. We're having a blast. GG's picking some sleepers that noone's heard of but I have a suspicion they'll pan out.

Back