THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

The more I think about my team, the more I hate it.

GG possibly getting cocky before the 1st snap? I like it

Haha of course. I have to be a cowboys fan now, aren't all cowboys fans cocky? ; )

We used to be. Is hoping for a high draft pick cocky?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The more I think about my team the more I think that if AP and CJ show up...then my team is awesome. : )

I still think you cheat

Wait. Golfergal drafted CJ again? lol

Sure did. He was my first pick and then I took Adrian Peterson with my second pick.

I think CJ has a very good bounce back year. Hopefully he doesnt turn into the new Shown greene

I think CJ has a very good bounce back year. Hopefully he doesnt turn into the new Shown greene

I had the choice between Chris Johnson and Calvin Johnson and I went back and forth for days because I had a feeling that is who was going to fall to me. I just had a gut feeling on Chris Johnson, so I hope that feeling was right. Of course if I knew Adrian Peterson was going to fall to me I might have gone with Calvin, AP is still a big question mark this year too.

I had the choice between Chris Johnson and Calvin Johnson and I went back and forth for days because I had a feeling that is who was going to fall to me. I just had a gut feeling on Chris Johnson, so I hope that feeling was right. Of course if I knew Adrian Peterson was going to fall to me I might have gone with Calvin, AP is still a big question mark this year too.

i honestly thought AP was gonna fall to me and i was gonna snag him. i couldn't believe how far he fell. i really think hes gonna come back healthy apparently hes way ahead of schedule on where he should be and although he may have some issues with his health this year i still would have taken the same gamble you did.

i honestly thought AP was gonna fall to me and i was gonna snag him. i couldn't believe how far he fell. i really think hes gonna come back healthy apparently hes way ahead of schedule on where he should be and although he may have some issues with his health this year i still would have taken the same gamble you did.

He almost did fall to you. ; ) Even if he is 3/4 of what he was that's still going to be a damn good starting RB for my team.

He almost did fall to you. ; ) Even if he is 3/4 of what he was that's still going to be a damn good starting RB for my team.

no doubt,,,, yeah i was hoping he would fall one more spot but i didn't get all upset like you did at me. im just glad i left you reggie wayne to make up for everyone else that i took from you! lol

no doubt,,,, yeah i was hoping he would fall one more spot but i didn't get all upset like you did at me. im just glad i left you reggie wayne to make up for everyone else that i took from you! lol

Haha, hell yes I got mad at you, it's like you were reading my mind for picks and took them just before me. How dare you!

Haha, hell yes I got mad at you, it's like you were reading my mind for picks and took them just before me. How dare you!

lol, great minds think alike.

The way AP was dropping I thought for sure he was going to get auto picked. Hehehe

The way AP was dropping I thought for sure he was going to get auto picked. Hehehe

My second round pick was down to AP and Jamaal Charles. I took the guy that is 3 months ahead in his comeback from a torn ACL and didn't really look at the talent side of things. Imagine that, I made a decision based on rehab.

Sent from Tapatalk

My second round pick was down to AP and Jamaal Charles. I took the guy that is 3 months ahead in his comeback from a torn ACL and didn't really look at the talent side of things. Imagine that, I made a decision based on rehab.

Sent from Tapatalk

Nerd...hehe

Sent from Tapatalk
I will quote you after that pick, "Modern medicine, dont fail me now."

Wow, you guys put a ton of thought into this draft thing. Sounds like a ton of work.....hope it pays off.

Sent from Tapatalk

You know what, AP was not that good last year. Ponder is going to have to show some improvement or teams will continue to put 8 in the box.

You know what, AP was not that good last year. Ponder is going to have to show some improvement or teams will continue to put 8 in the box.

Really? He averaged nearly 5 yards a carry and had 13 TDs in 12 games and really 11.5 games.

Back