THP Fantasy Football Week 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHo are you playing?

I think Yorkem! He has a good team lol.

Hello Brandon Jacobs. Come trade rape me big boy.

Hmmmm lol I have Ware. But I'm starting him. Ill pilfer waiver this week and then try the trade rape.

It was because I started Rexy. and Arian Foster is a beast! but really, take away Fitz and his unusually high game, who went off that shouldn't have? My defense actually lost me points.

I think Yorkem! He has a good team lol.

Hmmmm lol I have Ware. But I'm starting him. Ill pilfer waiver this week and then try the trade rape.

It was because I started Rexy. and Arian Foster is a beast! but really, take away Fitz and his unusually high game, who went off that shouldn't have? My defense actually lost me points.

And you have turd QB's

I agree that Foster is a beast. thats the shat that pisses me off. Fitz is a hell of a player. But, he has had a half ass season and decides to go for 30 against me. Williams, first game in the 20's. Its like when I played Hanks and Julio Jones has 30 points. Sh!t like thats just getting old. On paper, I would take my team any day of the week. Just a lot of under performing and getting beat by teams with players having the game of the year. UGH!

I agree that Foster is a beast. thats the shat that pisses me off. Fitz is a hell of a player. But, he has had a half ass season and decides to go for 30 against me. Williams, first game in the 20's. Its like when I played Hanks and Julio Jones has 30 points. Sh!t like thats just getting old. On paper, I would take my team any day of the week. Just a lot of under performing and getting beat by teams with players having the game of the year. UGH!

I know what you mean man. I was talking to my brother about how much I disliked anyone on the cardinals and then they go off. Williams was starting to hit his stride and I've had my eye on him since Britt (my first major injury) went out. I looked and I was down by 10 with the Eagles still going and no way I thought I'd pull it off. All joking aside I've had a player or two step up each week. W.E killed me last week by the same type of luck.

Speaking of deandec, look at his team go. John Kasay almost leads his team in scoring, and even when he's receivers only get one or two catches for the week, he always gets that TD. He must be religious.

Man you love my team. Except John Kasay didn't lead my in scoring. And I pray to the god that is Tmex. Works like a charm. I also left 74 pts on the bench yesterday. Oh well.

awesome. Another week of getting beat by over performing sh!t. FF is wearing me out. I just want to throw in the towel. ****!

Amen One-T...I score 110 points this week and lose by 8 because the Bears D puts up 36!!

Oh well at 4-5 before this week, the hole was probably too deep anyway.

I know what you mean man. I was talking to my brother about how much I disliked anyone on the cardinals and then they go off. Williams was starting to hit his stride and I've had my eye on him since Britt (my first major injury) went out. I looked and I was down by 10 with the Eagles still going and no way I thought I'd pull it off. All joking aside I've had a player or two step up each week. W.E killed me last week by the same type of luck.

V Jackson did play out of his mind that week. And, luckily for me the Texans realize that they have two very good running backs and are starting to use Tate more. Besides those two, everyone else had a pretty average week.

Man you love my team. Except John Kasay didn't lead my in scoring. And I pray to the god that is Tmex. Works like a charm. I also left 74 pts on the bench yesterday. Oh well.

I don't love your team. I find your team to still be incredibly overrated. I've always felt that way. You're the kind of guy that can fall backwards into a heaping pile of shat, and not only come up with none on you, but with a nugget of gold too.

I wouldn't put too much stock into Ed Dickson either.

I'll be interested to see how the RB's in Houston score once Andre Johnson comes back. That's been the biggest blessing for Tate and Foster owners.

I don't love your team. I find your team to still be incredibly overrated. I've always felt that way. You're the kind of guy that can fall backwards into a heaping pile of shat, and not only come up with none on you, but with a nugget of gold too.

I wouldn't put too much stock into Ed Dickson either.
That's funny right there. True story, while I didn't fall into a heaping pile of shat I have actually walked into a heaping pile of shat (ran actually). It was not fun, a farm boy I am not. How was I supposed to know that was shat? And how about a got-dam fence!?!?

Ddec, I don't think TC is impressed by your FF squad.

His squad just scores TD's, it's amazing. Two of his receivers yesterday combined for 3 total catches, THREE, yet each scored a TD. Deandec luck at it's finest.

V Jackson did play out of his mind that week. And, luckily for me the Texans realize that they have two very good running backs and are starting to use Tate more. Besides those two, everyone else had a pretty average week.

He was bound for a good game my friend! I just like giving you crap :) It was a well deserved win.

I'll be interested to see how the RB's in Houston score once Andre Johnson comes back. That's been the biggest blessing for Tate and Foster owners.

I think it'll hurt Tate more. Foster is a beast and while Tate is good, there is a reason Arian is the #1 back.

Squeaked out a 1 point win, ugly, but a win's a win. Like the streak I'm on, just need to make better decisions on who to start, left too many points on the bench again!

He was bound for a good game my friend! I just like giving you crap :) It was a well deserved win.

I think it'll hurt Tate more. Foster is a beast and while Tate is good, there is a reason Arian is the #1 back.

It will hurt Tate, as there will be fewer opportunities for carries when Johnson comes back. Foster is an absolute stud, but wasnt he #2 or 3 on the depth chart behind Tate prior to his preseason knee injury last year?

It will hurt Tate, as there will be fewer opportunities for carries when Johnson comes back. Foster is an absolute stud, but wasnt he #2 or 3 on the depth chart behind Tate prior to his preseason knee injury last year?

I don't remember how it worked out but he wasn't their guy initially. It should be interesting. You have to wonder how much the Texans will really want to change anything. They're doing good as is.

I don't remember how it worked out but he wasn't their guy initially. It should be interesting. You have to wonder how much the Texans will really want to change anything. They're doing good as is.

they sure are. If it helps Schaub throw up a few more points I'll be happy. Though he's been pretty steady all year.

Apparently I can't login to my thing again...great...

they sure are. If it helps Schaub throw up a few more points I'll be happy. Though he's been pretty steady all year.

I think it may. I'm not sure though. They can rest key players and not wear them out so much. Pretty good problem to have!

Apparently I can't login to my thing again...great...

Hahahahahaha.

League 1 North division is going to be crazy in the end. There's 4 or 5 teams with a legitimate shot at the playoffs. That's pretty cool.

League 2's North is the same way, I'm hoping to bridge the gap in the South and push Show Me Your TDs a bit for the 2nd slot.

League 2's North is the same way, I'm hoping to bridge the gap in the South and push Show Me Your TDs a bit for the 2nd slot.

Shouldn't be too hard right now, my team is imploding.

Brady and Gronkowski went off last night! I bet War Eagle sure is happy. I'm sure TC is too, that gets him a top the division again by himself, with 3 teams 1 game back. Could be 4 depending on how AP does tonight against the Packers.

That pick 6 Sancheese threw hurt, but, unless AP has his worst week of the season, I should still pull out a W against Hanks. I will be thowing out a bunch of crazy shake up deals again this week, just to see what happens.

Shouldn't be too hard right now, my team is imploding.

I don't know - you don't have to rely on Eli, NYJ's running game, and the Raven's offense for most of your points. Pass me the booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back