THP Fantasy Football Week 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need 35 pts out of Brady, Gronkowski and Jordy Nelson for a W. Hopefully Brady and Gronk hook up a few times in the endzone for me.

Brady and Gronkowski went off last night! I bet War Eagle sure is happy. I'm sure TC is too, that gets him a top the division again by himself, with 3 teams 1 game back. Could be 4 depending on how AP does tonight against the Packers.

I am, especially after a somewhat slow start for both of them in the first half. Really glad those two got it going, especially after V Jax and Boldin decided not to play this week and I left a ton of points on the bench with Denarius Moore.

Yoccos' trade rape is paying dividends. I need monster games out of Frank Gore and Marshawn Lynch.

Lol. Wait who did you trade to get Marshawn Lynch???????

If only Arian Foster was a presence during the first half of FF.... *sigh

My bench scored 67 points this week. Awesome!

Lol. Wait who did you trade to get Marshawn Lynch???????

If only Arian Foster was a presence during the first half of FF.... *sigh

I traded a QB to someone who needed a QB. Marshawn Lynch was on his bench. Dude, thank god 3 of your dudes went for 30+ this week, lol.

Larry Fitzgerald for Ced Benson huh?

I traded a QB to someone who needed a QB. Marshawn Lynch was on his bench. Dude, thank god 3 of your dudes went for 30+ this week, lol.

Larry Fitzgerald for Ced Benson/Jabar Gaffney huh?

FIFY...

But you traded a turd QB for a starting RB. I traded a starting WR and starting RB for a WR to someone who needed both. What's the difference??? Lol. Yours was way worse. You get someone to start every week while the QB gets to sit on the bench. First time Fitz has exploded all year.

I have a great team :) It's what happens when you draft like Rex Grossman throws picks!

My bench scored 67 points this week. Awesome!

Sounds like my matchup. Between the two benches, I had 56 pts on the bench and Gym,Tan,Landry had 60 pts on the bench.

FIFY...

But you traded a turd QB for a starting RB. I traded a starting WR and starting RB for a WR to someone who needed both. What's the difference??? Lol. Yours was way worse. You get someone to start every week while the QB gets to sit on the bench. First time Fitz has exploded all year.

I have a great team :) It's what happens when you draft like Rex Grossman throws picks!

Alex Smith is a starting QB.

Dear Tmod,

Let me please break down the extent of your raping.

Since week 7

Ced Benson: 2 DNP's, 7, 6 for a whopping total of 13 points
Jabar "I'm a starter" Gaffney: 8,8,14,6 for a whopping total of 36 points

Total: 49 points in 4 weeks or 12.2 avg per week (for TWO STARTERS)

Larry Fitzgerald: 11,12,14,33 for a whopping total of 80 points or an avg of 20 pts per week.

Did you at least give him a reach around?

It's ok, you can't rape the willing. It worked out great for you. Kmac needed a QB and no one wanted to trade, so I did to help a brother out. Marshawn was a nobody until the last two weeks. And if RunDMC was healthy, it wouldn't even matter, as I wouldn't have started him either.

Just admit that you deandec'd someone. It's ok.

Speaking of deandec, look at his team go. John Kasay almost leads his team in scoring, and even when he's receivers only get one or two catches for the week, he always gets that TD. He must be religious.

Dear Tmod,

Let me please break down the extent of your raping.

Since week 7

Ced Benson: 2 DNP's, 7, 6 for a whopping total of 13 points
Jabar "I'm a starter" Gaffney: 8,8,14,6 for a whopping total of 36 points

Total: 49 points in 4 weeks or 12.2 avg per week (for TWO STARTERS)

Larry Fitzgerald: 11,12,14,33 for a whopping total of 80 points or an avg of 20 pts per week.

Did you at least give him a reach around?

Lol, you and your numbers.... Lets take a look at the Alex Smith deal (how this helped said team)...

12, 0 (he sat on the bench)...

Marshawn Lynch:
20, 26....

It's ok, you can't rape the willing. It worked out great for you. Kmac needed a QB and no one wanted to trade, so I did to help a brother out. Marshawn was a nobody until the last two weeks. And if RunDMC was healthy, it wouldn't even matter, as I wouldn't have started him either.

Just admit that you deandec'd someone. It's ok.

Speaking of deandec, look at his team go. John Kasay almost leads his team in scoring, and even when he's receivers only get one or two catches for the week, he always gets that TD. He must be religious.

I was in talks in OEM. Matt Moore for his starting 5 haha. Nah, man you know it's all good. I like FF at times. It did help a ton!

Lol, you and your numbers.... Lets take a look at the Alex Smith deal (how this helped said team)...

12, 0 (he sat on the bench)...

Marshawn Lynch:
20, 26....

Thanks, I'm aware of that. Again, Marshawn Lynch is no Larry Fitzgerald, and you know it. Like I said, what's done is done broski. I just like giving you crap about it.

LOL @ the FLTC and the TMod going at it. Glad I could help you guys out.

Thanks, I'm aware of that. Again, Marshawn Lynch is no Larry Fitzgerald, and you know it. Like I said, what's done is done broski. I just like giving you crap about it.

Larry Fitzgerald is no Marshawn lynch! :) I just like giving you the same FLTC. It's definitely starting to help. But doesnt help when I'll still probably miss the playoffs.

LOL @ the FLTC and the TMod going at it. Glad I could help you guys out.

TC uses facts, I just use my love for Rex Grossman. Honestly, I start Andy Dalton and Fitz would've got me something like 9 points.

awesome. Another week of getting beat by over performing sh!t. FF is wearing me out. I just want to throw in the towel. ****!

GG this week Marc

I went to bed thinking I was in an absolute knock down/drag out fight with wcuebas and the Bx Invaders. I woke up to see that my connection of Brady and Gronkowski scored me 56 points. WOW. 129 and still have a kicker tonight, the lesson again (as always) is don't mess with the Bearded Ladies!

Larry Fitzgerald is no Marshawn lynch! :) I just like giving you the same FLTC. It's definitely starting to help. But doesnt help when I'll still probably miss the playoffs.

I think you make the playoffs dude.

awesome. Another week of getting beat by over performing sh!t. FF is wearing me out. I just want to throw in the towel. ****!

GG this week Marc

Lol. Dude my team is the 4th highest scoring team!

Its gonna be rough next week. Foster is out. Bradshaw is out. Crap.

Hello Brandon Jacobs. Come trade rape me big boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back