THP Fantasy Football - Week 2 Thread

Whodat is a tough nut to crack. I think I can break him though

We just don't match-up well for a trade. I don't like the RB situation in Chicago.

No need to get personal buddy!

Hehe. At least you have both of them.

Haha I'm stocked up on average. I'm looking to trade some average for 1 great. Any takers?

So I'm not exactly sure who sent me a trade but yeah. I only have 3 starting RBs. I can't afford to give up any of them lol

So I'm not exactly sure who sent me a trade but yeah. I only have 3 starting RBs. I can't afford to give up any of them lol

should have autodrafted more hehe

That was me, and look around the league bro, very few people have 3 RB's of your quality, you have no depth at Receiver however, I can help you with that.

I just got offered in my other league the following trade:

Reggie Bush and Justin Blackmon (my team) for Wes Welker (his team). I already Doug Martin, Ahmad Bradshaw, Dexter McCluster and Pierre Thomas so losing Bush wont kill me. I also have Calvin Johnson and Julio Jones starting at WR with Stevie Johnson on the bench. I dont see anyway I shouldnt accept this trade.

I wish I had 3 starting running backs!!!

That was me, and look around the league bro, very few people have 3 RB's of your quality, you have no depth at Receiver however, I can help you with that.

I meant nothing negative towards it I promise. It's just I don't think I can afford to give up Ridley for Young. I know I already declined it but let me ponder for some more

Not sure if this has been done before, but I'd love to see some of the funnier fantasy team names that you've used/seen.

A couple of the funny ones I've seen this year are:

Joe Buck Yourself
Hasselback That Thing Up
Show Me Your TDs

Just saw a team named Favre Dollar Foot Longs.. I completely lost it at work.

I meant nothing negative towards it I promise. It's just I don't think I can afford to give up Ridley for Young. I know I already declined it but let me ponder for some more

I know dude, no worries. Hit me up with a counteroffer, I'm not dead set on that particular trade.

Not sure if this has been done before, but I'd love to see some of the funnier fantasy team names that you've used/seen.

A couple of the funny ones I've seen this year are:

Joe Buck Yourself
Hasselback That Thing Up
Show Me Your TDs

Just saw a team named Favre Dollar Foot Longs.. I completely lost it at work.

From league 2 THP FF my favorite so far has been:

Iuputi in My Pants

I would like to see Jordy Nelson have a big night. I'm a little worried he may be the 2nd coming of Drew Bennett.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

The Bears need to use Forte more.

No players tonight in this league, but marshall and rogers in my big $ league...uh oh

And I benched gb defense in favor of jets...whoops

I don't like what's going on in league 4. JjMorris is building a power house team. He has pulled off some crazy trades.

He now has 3 studs
Brady
McCoy
Lynch

And that's with the loss of Fred Jackson. Brady and McCoy were top 8 picks. He is definitely wheeling in dealing.

Rodgers came through for me last night big time, lit it up for 10 points.

I don't like what's going on in league 4. JjMorris is building a power house team. He has pulled off some crazy trades.

He now has 3 studs
Brady
McCoy
Lynch

And that's with the loss of Fred Jackson. Brady and McCoy were top 8 picks. He is definitely wheeling in dealing.

Dude I am 0-1 and need to make some moves. Both trades I accepted were offered to me. I would venture to guess I have offered out and spoken to more people more times than anyone else trying to get things done. Boom!!!

Not much talk on the trade donut must not be too bad than. Gave up Harvin in exchange for Lynch and Meachem. I am running thin at WR now

Dude I am 0-1 and need to make some moves. Both trades I accepted were offered to me. I would venture to guess I have offered out and spoken to more people more times than anyone else trying to get things done. Boom!!!

Not much talk on the trade donut must not be too bad than. Gave up Harvin in exchange for Lynch and Meachem. I am running thin at WR now

I don't think he was ridiculing your or the trades, dude. I think he was saying your team is a little intimidating now, after the trades. But that's how I read it, anyways.

Only week 2. Injuries and crappy seasons have the ability to mess up ones awesome draft pick. Case in point, Larry Fitzgerald. Stud WR, poor qb's throwing to him.

Only week 2. Injuries and crappy seasons have the ability to mess up ones awesome draft pick. Case in point, Larry Fitzgerald. Stud WR, poor qb's throwing to him.

I had Fitz last year. I'll never draft a STUd WR if they have a turd QB.

I had Fitz last year. I'll never draft a STUd WR if they have a turd QB.

Sucks having a stud rb with a turd qb too. AP was pretty good last year but would have been better with a good qb to keep 8-9 in the box all the time.

Back