THP FF League 1 - THE PLAYOFFS

That is true. I just figured with Rice being gone, it would have made berrian the number 2 right behind percy. But I was WAY WRONG, he was terrible this year. I think I was hoping for Last years brett favre when I drafted him.

I give props to chunkylover for actually drafting hillis in the last round, how you predicted that he would even play let alone be the #2 fantasy RB, i will never know lol

My pick of Greene really killed me. He was a big bust.

Just standard. 4 pts for passing TD, 6 for rushing, receiving. 1 pt for every 10 yards, 25yds for Qb's.

You do realize bowe has 1 catch the last 2 games? lol Not sure I should risk it with him. Then the Vikings have no passing game and the bears front 7 in nasty, plus the game is outside so even worse of a passing game for T. Jack. Think I will start S. Jackson but Vick/Rivers is a toss up. You think Vick will be able to handle playing at NYG in the snow?

Bowe: if Cassel plays I would start. Last week no Cassel, the week before was turned in to a defensive game. Look at the 6 games before that, 13 TDs.

Vick in the snow...wait to see if there is snow first. I start him because he is more of a dual threat.

Heres one Im pondering. Start Eli or Cassel (if he plays)? Or I can grab Garrard off the wire. Thoughts?

Eagles secondary is going to be pretty thin for this game I think. Eli will have Nicks back, but no Smith and maybe no Mannigham. I would probably go Eli over Cassel, just because I don't think Cassel will be 100%.

I like Garrard out of those three. Eli can't tell what he is gonna do, Cassel may be iffy I hear. Even then, St Louis has a decent defense that kinda goes under the radar. So hard to tell man. Who are you leaning towards?
Heres one Im pondering. Start Eli or Cassel (if he plays)? Or I can grab Garrard off the wire. Thoughts?

Well I went ahead and grabbed Gerrard so I got all three on my team. I'm leaning towards Gerrard. He's throwing TD's and Eli just keeps losing weapons. Plus he's been terrible lately.

This post has been approved by OEM Kevin

I almost feel bad about making the playoffs as my team right now is not going to put up too many points. First round is going to be a blowout.

I almost feel bad about making the playoffs as my team right now is not going to put up too many points. First round is going to be a blowout.

not positive about that, though that is what I am hoping for hehe

Take a look at GG's team? The two of us limped in together and you beat her head to head. Scary sight right now from a once great point scoring team. Rodgers is out (most likely). Lloyd has stunk two weeks in a row. Tamme has stunk 3 weeks in a row. Boldin is an afterthought. Ray Rice has been a joke all year. Not looking good.

Look out for the Tiders, winning 3 of 4 to get in, although if Grossmen starts this weekend it will become a battle of the backup qb's against MB

Look out for the Tiders, winning 3 of 4 to get in, although if Grossmen starts this weekend it will become a battle of the backup qb's against MB

GG has 3 on her roster now just in case!

Grossman is on his rightful team bruh. Had a chance to go pick him up. If he starts you know he is in my lineup. Its Dallas!

not positive about that, though that is what I am hoping for hehe

Your team is a monster

Take a look at GG's team? The two of us limped in together and you beat her head to head. Scary sight right now from a once great point scoring team. Rodgers is out (most likely). Lloyd has stunk two weeks in a row. Tamme has stunk 3 weeks in a row. Boldin is an afterthought. Ray Rice has been a joke all year. Not looking good.

Yeah I was actually hoping to face GG's team because of the Rodgers injury. I guess you never know. Maybe a Christmas miracle!!

You see us mere mortals when we say our team gets in the 100's we mean right around 100. Manly teams such as yours when you say you score in the 100's you mean 100-150. That is not fair lol!

You see us mere mortals when we say our team gets in the 100's we mean right around 100. Manly teams such as yours when you say you score in the 100's you mean 100-150. That is not fair lol!

Hey now. GG's team was up there almost every single week as well until the last 2. :alien:

lol, he you were in the 130's in week 13 I believe, it's the playoffs anything is possible

Time for the yearly "My team goes off the week after I'm out of it" game. It never fails.

Hey now. GG's team was up there almost every single week as well until the last 2. :alien:

yup, she had a 4 week stretch where she scored 129,127,130,133.

yup, she had a 4 week stretch where she scored 129,127,130,133.

And dont forget lost with 133 when you put up 141.

I know there were weeks of

Then a few really bad weeks mixed in. I guess that is why her team was in the top 5 in overall points. Yoccos' team was #2 I believe!

And dont forget lost with 133 when you put up 141.

I know there were weeks of

Then a few really bad weeks mixed in. I guess that is why her team was in the top 5 in overall points. Yoccos' team was #2 I believe!

yes he was. By 20 something points.

and how could I forget that:act-up: there is a good chance for a rematch next week, whether its for 1st or for 3rd that remains to be undecided

Lol. Still 6-8. Sucks. Im really interested in the playoffs. I will say I like MB for the fact the have my guy ocho-cero. Earl Bennet. I just like the dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah team MB was on a roll till they ran into the buzzsaw known as Team CL!! Struggling with my team this week. I hate having to make lineup choices but with my team in such bad shape I think I'm going to have to switch some guys out and play the matchups.

Back