THP MLB Fantasy League

Looks like I might be drafting from a Starbucks, there is a good chance I'll be playing in a four ball qualifier at my home course on that day. As long as the tournament doesn't take 7 hours I should be good.

Hey guys, STLCardsFan brought up a good point in a PM today. Our minimum innings pitched is set at 7 right now, but with 20 teams, it may be smarter to set it to 15 so that no one can take advantage of the stats with just a few relief pitchers. This will at least force you to get a least 1-2 starts with your SPs. Anyone opposed to changing the minimum innings pitched from 7 to 15?

Hey guys, STLCardsFan brought up a good point in a PM today. Our minimum innings pitched is set at 7 right now, but with 20 teams, it may be smarter to set it to 15 so that no one can take advantage of the stats with just a few relief pitchers. This will at least force you to get a least 1-2 starts with your SPs. Anyone opposed to changing the minimum innings pitched from 7 to 15?
I think that would be a good idea.

That sounds like a very good idea. Should work well.

Wow, that statement goes to show I have no idea when it comes to fantasy baseball, but I'm going to bring it, with or without knowledge, this year!

agreed, we have enough pitcher spots to warrant it being higher

I would not mind the min innings pitched actually a little higher

How many sp and total pitcher spots are there

SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P

So there are 7 spots to start pitchers

Does anybpdy know if you can update your roster daily or just once a week? I have been in leauges with both formats. I enjpy being able to make daily changes

Does anybpdy know if you can update your roster daily or just once a week? I have been in leauges with both formats. I enjpy being able to make daily changes

Daily changes. I like it much better that way.

Bump. Let the banter begin!! The draft is gonna be here before we know it!!

Bump. Let the banter begin!! The draft is gonna be here before we know it!!

Good bump. 20 days until draft night. 400 players being taken. That is crazy!

Got my al only draft this weekend then it will be time to brush up on the nl

Thinking about doing a google hangout on draft night. That would be hilarious. Plus bantering in this thread. Epic!

I told my wife I was doing this and she laughed at me, saying, you don't know anything about baseball. She's right too, so you guys will have to teach me fast!

I told my wife I was doing this and she laughed at me, saying, you don't know anything about baseball. She's right too, so you guys will have to teach me fast!

like me doing Hockey...

It's going to be a longggggg night

Is.there still room.for.one.more?

Is.there still room.for.one.more?

Unfortunately, we are full with 20 teams Hausen. Sorry! But I am sure we will be doing this again next year so keep an eye out when Spring Training rolls around next spring.

It is going to be one heck of a day. I've got a qualifier at my home course, which is 45 minutes away from my house. Looks like I might be drafting from Starbucks. Might be worth setting the autodraft and hustling home so I can at least draft in comfort.

Back