THP MLB Fantasy League

Dang it! There goes my strategy. Guess I'm picking bench warmers

TapaTalk from the iPhone
No that's mine, I'll be picking them but won't know it until the season starts!!!

Dang it! There goes my strategy. Guess I'm picking bench warmers

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Didn't affect my strategy. Drafting Houston Astros in each of the first 5 rounds. #winning

Didn't affect my strategy. Drafting Houston Astros in each of the first 5 rounds. #winning

I did snag one in my al only league, that was more than enough

I did snag one in my al only league, that was more than enough

Altruve is about the only guy worth a look. Of course, there may be more taken in our league since there are 20 teams.

Altruve is about the only guy worth a look. Of course, there may be more taken in our league since there are 20 teams.

Yep that's who I got

Can't wait for this to get going

Can't wait for this to get going

Me too, got painting to do that day but will make sure Im done in time for this thing!

I am pretty pumped as well. So much going on in the NFL and MLB worlds right now. I love it.

yep kills the lull til march madness picks up!

2 weeks till draft time boys!!!! After this weekend of THP golf goodness I'll be holing up in the evening making my draft sheets.

I can't wait for the season to start. Stinks I'll miss the draft, but I'll make do!

Bumping this baby. We're 5 days away from draft night! Get those cheat sheets going!

Bumping this baby. We're 5 days away from draft night! Get those cheat sheets going!

LOL I completely forgot about this. When is the draft?

#ready2dominate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shouldn't be as long as you think since we are giving such a short amount of time in between pics.

Took my buddy on Sunday night an hour and 45 minutes. They had a keeper league- that took out 7 rounds..

Painting all day then getting my draft on

I've got to set my draft order since I won't be around for the draft. I'm excited to get this going!

reminder...the draft is tomorrow!

Back